Secret Chapter 1: SPG R-18 (⚠️🔞)

SECRET CHAPTER #1
This Chapter Contains Sexual Acts, Read at your own risk

WARNING R-18(⚠️🔞)

Felicity locked the door and stripped her clothes in front of her, napalunok si Zaki dahil sa nakikita niya, babahagya siyang napaatras nang humahakbang na ng papalapit si Miss-Professor.

"Why are you holding back, Zaki? Give it to me... i know you like what you're seeing right now" Felicity seductively said squeezing her own breasts to seduce Zaki.

"M-miss, are you sure?" She swallowed hard while looking om her professor's eyes at pilit na nilalabanan ang tukso.

"Don't be dumb Zaki, i'm horny" Miss-Professor said.

Felicity walked through Zaki who's now frozen standing in front of her, Felicity pull her necktie and untie it.

Felicity went down to her neck and she smelled it,

"Don't hold back, baby" she said whispering in her ears with pure seduction.

Zaki cannot handle the heat, she immediately grabbed her professor and pushed her to bed, mabilis na pumaibabaw ang dalaga sa kanyang propesora.

She put her lips and her and moved it gently, Zaki sucked Felicity's lips and she slightly bit the lower one.

"Hmmm..." she moaned between their kisses.

Panting and out of their breaths the two again began kissing each other, they suck both's of lips and rubbing skin to skin.

Zaki's hand ran through Felicity's breasts and she slightly fondle it "You're soft, Miss-professor" she said in amazement when she touched it. Felicity chuckled and moaned in response.

Zaki kissed her jaw down to her neck where she give it very light kisses and tracing her tongue in every part of it. "Ugh--D-don't leave marks please" Felicity said, but Zaki just smirked and continued on what she's doing.

"Z-zaki... please" she begged as Zaki's kisses went to her chest.

"Calm down, Professor."

"Let me do my work" she said before finally reaching her breasts.

"Look at that nipples, Professor... they look delectable, aren't they?" She teasingly asked her professor.

"S-shut up and suck it ughh zak---f-fuck... Zaki" Zaki put the warm nipple of her professor and her mouth and she sucked it like a baby who's hungry for milk.

"A-ahh... p-please" she begged as she grasp on Zaki's hair and pulled her on her breast more.

Zaki licked it in circle and slightly bites it making the professor moan crazily.

She arches her back and grabbing the bedsheets and ruining it.

"I'm just starting, Professor"

"You're r-rubbing your legs on my p-pussy, you i-idiot--a-ahh!"

Zaki chuckled.

"And you liked it?" Zaki smirked

"J-just continue, tsk"

Napailing si Zaki at nagpatuloy,

Zaki's kisses went to Felicity's collar bone as she traced her finger lightly on her skin down to her inner thigh.

Felicity shivered in anticipation as she feel her warm breaths on her neck.

"Ahh... y-yes.. Khien" Felicity moaned when Zaki touched her femininity and rubbed her clit, napakapit si Miss-professor sa leeg ni Zaki dahil sa sensayon na nararamdaman niya.

"Lumien, your moans is so sexy... keep moaning please" Zaki said making Felicity more aroused,

"R-rub me harder, P-please" she begged, in response, Zaki did what she wanted, Zaki rubbed her fingers on her clit as she moaned louder.

Zaki is on the top of Felicity and doing her thing, she inserted two fingers inside of felicity making her gasp.

"O-oh gosh" she groaned in pleasure

Napahigpit ang kapit ni Miss-Felicity sa leeg ni Zaki na nag iwan na ito ng marka mula sa kuko nito.

"Enter me Khien, p-penetrate me, fuck me hard please... Khien" she begged, Zaki looked at her in hesitation

"U-uhmm.."

"Do it..." and as Felicity ordered, she did

Zaki thrusts slowly and taking time to make Miss-Felicity comtable in her fingers, Zaki licked Felicity's jaw to her chin and back to her lips.

She kissed her very gently and full of caring.

She interted her tongue and battled with Felicity's

Felicity's hand grabbed Zaki's butt and squeezed it.

"H-hmm.. L-lumien--ugh!" She moaned and groaned when Felicity slapped her ass. "Lumien, why did you do t-that?"

"I like your butt" Lumien said

She chuckled "I like your boobie and pussy, it's so wet professor and beautiful, i never thought your beauty has more" Zaki said making the professor blush, she looked away "shut up, and just c-continue 'wag mo akong bitinin" the professor shutting Zaki up.

Ang bawat pag-baon ng mga daliri ni Zaki ay siyang pag-ungol ng propesora, habang palakas ng palakas ito ay lumalakas din ang ungol. "O-oh gosh, Y-you're so good, p-please keep doing it l-like that" Professor said

Napabaon ang mga kuko ng propesora sa likod ni Zaki nang maramdaman niya na ang pag buo ng sensasyon sa loob niya "G-gosh... I-i think i'm cumming..." the professor anounces

Zaki immediately go down to her wetness and faced it, Zaki sticks out her tongue touches the clit of the professor.

"D-damn... eat me, Zaki... g-gosh.. i-i'm begging you, fucking hell... fuck... suck my clit, K-khien" Felicity arches her back due to the anticipation at she grasps on Zaki's hair and to the bedsheet.

"Begging me hmm?" Zaki teasingly said to her professor as she breaths in the scent of the Professor's wetness of pussy.

"O-oh.. p-please..." the professor begged making the lady amused

As she wished, Zaki immediately sucked on the professor's clit and fucked her at the same time.

"Y-yes! T-that it! Harder! Harder! Ughhh-hh d-damn! Fuck me more, Khien... more"

"Ahhh"

"Ohhh..." moans of Felicity

Zaki sucked and moved her tongue agressively but just enough to make the professor go crazy underneath her.

"Ughhh! Fucking hell, baby you're so good! S-so fucking--Ahh! I-i'm..."

"C-cumming! A-ahh! Ugh!"

"Hmmm..."

Felicity's legs were tightened and the muscles inside her also. Tirik na ang kanyang mga mata nang mailabas niya na ang katas ng katawan niya.
Miss Felicity's body was shaken in pleasure and was electrified by Zaki's experties. Zaki licked all the juices from her professor's pussy and made sure she didn't left anything

"D-did.. i do well miss-professor?"

Yieeee