Chapter 8 :David and Vanessa

Chapter 8

Zaki's POV

"Miss, bakit kaylangan may detention pa po ako? May pupuntahan pa po ako mamaya" usal ko, Miss-Professor looked at my direction with her stern face, i'm now at her office sitting in the visitor's chair habang siya naman ay nakaharap sa shelf niya.

"Who? Your girlfriend?" She sarcastiacally said.

"Oo! May gagawin kami mamaya!" Matapang sa saad ko.

She raised her holy eyebrow at bumalik ulit sa pagkakal-kal ng shelf niya, napakamot nalang ako sa ulo ko sa sobrang inis.

Oo! Naiinis ako!

Amput----

"Are you killing me inside your mind, Rovello? Cause i can really feel your stares stab me from the back" she said.

Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin, i grabbed a pen on her table and wrote furiously on my palm. First, i drew a circle and i put a face and then i put two horns on it, i wrote miss-professor next to my drawing to awknolege me that it's her.

Nakakainis siya!

I hate her!

Nakasimangot ako habang naka cross ang mga braso ko, Miss-Professor took a folder out from her shelf saka umupo na ulit sa office chair niya, she opened the folder as she crosses her legs.

"Rovello, i do not understand you, the last time i checked, you kissed me" she said like she's trying to make me remember or remind me of a deal taking a glance at me and back to the folder.

"You... kissed me first, Miss-Professor." I said.

"You're waking something inside me that explodes whenever it feels like exploding, especially when you are doing something" This time, she stood up and she placed the forder on her table as she leans on me.

Napalunok ako saka napaiwas ng tingin, gosh! Ayan nanaman siya!

"A-are you already confessing professor?" I tried my best not to stutter and act like a stone.

"No i'm not Rovello, i'm just saying that..."

"...if you hate me, i hate you more" she said pulling my arm and opens my palm where the drawing is.

She raised her right eyebrow at me as she see the drawing on my palm.

"You have no talent on arts Rovello, that doesn't look like me at all" she smirked at me letting go of my hand.

"Well, sabi nga PO nila professor, the more you hate, the more you love"

"Are you already falling inlove with me Professor?"

Silence filled the whole room because of my sudden question.

"That's not the question Rovello, ARE YOU already falling inlove with me?"

Am i?

Falling inlove with Miss-Professor?

I don't even know what's the concept of love in the first place.

Romantic love,

Alangan naman na makaramdam ako ng motherly love kay Miss-Professor diba?

Definitely not friendly love.

" 'cause sorry to burst your bubble Rovello, i'm straight as a ruler" she said declaringly.

"Then why am i even here?" I uttered

She handed me the folder she was holding.

"Remember the envelope i gave you?"

Envelope?