Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Zaki's POV

As soon as Sam finished helping me wear my evening gown, she left, Damien as a gentleman, he helped me go into the backstage dahil medyo mabigat ang gown ko. He's wearing his tux and we're both waiting for our cue dahil dabay kaming lalabas duon sa stage.

"Are you nervous?" out of nowhere Damien asked, he looks calm, para bang wala lang sa kanya ang mga nangyayari dito.

"Not really" more of overthinking.

I'm still thinking about that conversation of Sam on the phone.

Bakit ganun nalang yung reaksyon niya.

Sino ba yung bisita ni Miss-professor?

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome,The 8th Candidates of Willford University on their evening gown and suit!" And that's the cue, Damien gently held my hand to guide me as he stood like a prince.

We walked on the stage with elegance and with enough speed, just enough for them to see our dresses. There's flashing lights of the cameras and the applause of the audience as we step in.

Damien held me gently as we walked in a slow motion, we made a bit spin and twirl for our audience as the emcee speaks.

"The female candidate of the prestigious University of Willfords is named Zalleilia Khien Rovello, she stood 5'6 tall and her hobbies is g-ge-- is this serious?--" the emcee was confused that made me chuckle, Damien rolled back his eyes because he knew what i wrote there.

Yan napapala niyo kapag di niyo chinecheck ang sinusulat ng candidates niyo.

"--okay.. Her hobby is getting away from lies.. slipping from tiles and putting bruises on arms.. and also sleeping" kita ko ang pagkamot ng emcee sa batok niya habang tinitignan niya kung ano pa ang mga nakasulat duon.

"It says here that she likes cabinets because of some memory there and she also loves redflags" ahh.. memories..

"She believes in a saying, "Masarap pag bawal--pero mas masarap kapag may redflag--is she talking about the chicken?--oh wait i'm on mic" her finger formed a peace sign saka ngumiti siya na para bang nag sosorry sa mga manonood habang nag bobow, instead of hating her they just laughed and chuckled because of her act she did that as she exited the stage.

She's cute HAHA

The evening gown portion ended and guess what is next?

Nope.. not question and answer...

Swim wear

Yes you heard it right, there's a swimwear competition, it's really fine with me, i mean look at me, i'm drop dead sexy ass gorgeous queen. I can show everyone how perfect i look.. goodness, i won't waste this god's gift ano! I'm gonna show everyone how he loves me.

Professor Carms and the other professors are helping each other to fix my bikini, it's pretty complicated to wear because it has like, strings and things.

It's color white because i liked the color and bagay siya sa skin ko, my other professor agreed so yeah, here i am showing skin.

I can't help but to wonder where is miss-professor now, kanina pa kasi siya wala, i really want her to watch me on stage but she's not anywhere, and that conversation of Sammy on the phone still haunts me. Sino ba kasi ang bisita na 'yon?

Panira naman ng araw eh.

Hindi ba pwedeng next life nalang bumisita?

Niaagaw niya Lumi-Lumi ko sakin eh!