Prologue

"Taetae..." Junggukah called his boyfriend...

"What's Ggukah??" Taehyung replied...

"If parallel world is true,then we will be also together in that world,right??" Jungguk said
Taehyung smiled....He cupped Jungguk's face....

"I will always be with you....In that world,we will be like this...I am your Taetae and you are my Ggukah....Our love is so strong that we will always reunion again and again....My bunny Ggukah...I love you so much..." Taehyung said and kissed Jungguk's forhead....

Jungguk smiled and kissed Taehyung's nose...They both giggled together....They know their love is so strong that it is unforgettable.....They believe it....

But destiny never brings happy days forever.......

                ***************************

Do you believe in love at first sight????
Taehyung do...He started to have feelings for someone at the first day of their meeting....But he is hasitated to tell...Because he is not like others who can do everything in a relationship which a boyfriend have to do.....But he is also scared for losing his first love....

Jungguk,the calm and shy boy fall in love after seeing a boy at school...But he can't tell this to anyone....He is afraid to be rejected....But he can't see his love with other....

Jimin has feelings for certain someone who steal his heart at the first day when he saw the other....He is so in love with that person that he can do anything for him...Because he think other his soulmate...But he is afraid to approach the other because his family didn't like relationship much...But he is impatient to see his love with other...

"Jiminie I have something to say to you.." Taehyung said with shy expression...

"Me too Taehyungah...You tell first.." Jimin said with excitement...

"No you tell me first..." Taehyung said..

"Okay let's say together..." Jimin said...

"Okay....1.......2.......3...."

"I love someone..." They both said together....

Someone heard them and lowered his head after seeing the boys were hugging each other with a huge smile...The stranger turned behind and began to walk with tears on his eyes...

Finally he felt the feeling of rejection....The worst feeling he wanted to ignore...But reality hits him....

Suddenly the sky became dark...Wind is blowing heavily... The stranger looks up....He felt the sudden raindrops in his face....The rain was unexpected in the month of November...

He felt something.....

"Falling in love is like sudden rain..It's unexpected..."

His love is also happened unexpectedly...
He is feeling suddenly alone again on the rain in November....His "Love In The November" will be always his best memory....

"JUNGKOOK"

Someone called his name and but it was late to turned behind to see.....His eye sight became dark and he is feeling his heartbeats becomes slow second by second.....He saw the blood all around him before embracing the dark.....

To be continue~~

(Hello guys.....First of all I miss you so much...After so many days I wrote something and uploaded to you...This is my first time trying to write prologue...I don't know it is good or not...But I tried...I told you that this story is not connected with the first season....It has a different plots....It will be really interesting story because I am trying something new in this story for the first time....The first part of this prologue was conversation by Jungguk and Taehyung of the first season...
They just came for special appearance...
2 days to go...I am coming after two days with my new story.....

Tell me in the comment section what do you think after reading the prologue..I want all of your feedbacks🥺💜)