Everything is fair in love and war

[Longest Part ahead]

"Yes...I am taking good care of myself...Don't worry eomma.." Taehyung was talking to his mother on phone...

"Okay...I will see appa soon...Take care of yourself...Bye..." Taehyung said and cut the call...

It was his daily routine to talk with his family...He was missing his family so much...He knew that he father is going to come soon...Maybe early of the next month....His father won't stay much because the next month is November means snowing month...Taehyung is hoping to see his father soon....

Right now the time is 9 in the night...Taehyung had his dinner...He also did his study and homework....It's time for him to sleep but the sleep isn’t coming...For a certain reason or specifically say for a certain thought of someone...

Taehyung's mind is listening Jungguk's words again and again...He tried many things to convert his mind but he failed...The sentence of Jungguk was just playing in his head...He really didn’t that answer of his question from Jungguk...

Why did Jungguk say that???

Why didn’t Jungguk mind him for calling 'Ggukah'??

Well,the early incident is haunting him badly...So when Taehyung asked Jungguk that why he stopped Hoseok to call him 'Ggukah' because he also called Jungguk by that name...At first Jungguk was silent to say anything...But after a minute the answer of Jungguk shocked him...

"Only close people can call me by this name..."

This answer was really unpredictable for Taehyung to know...He didn’t know this name was special for Jungguk...He just called him by this name when he learned about it from the bookmark which Jungguk accidently put on the book of the library....

Before Taehyung said anything Jungguk went to the counter to give back the tray...Taehyung was there lost in his thought....

From that moment,Taehyung couldn’t forget the answer...His ears were playing the voice of Jungguk repeatedly...

"What's wrong with me??" Taehyung mumbled....

He felt little sad today when he told Jungguk that he couldn’t accompany him to the library..He knew that Jungguk is new here...Maybe he offered that for that...But he couldn’t forget Jimin's presence...After many days,Jimin came to school..He couldn’t ditch his best friend....

Best friend????

Or something else????

Taehyung walked towards his bed and and sat on it...He opened the drawer of the bedside table...He kept all his precious things on that drawer...The drawer was special for him...He saw the cafe coupons,one key chain,two pens,one polaroid picture were there....Taehyung took the picture and smiled...He caressed the picture...It was his first time to take a picture with someone...He saw the beside of person of him in the picture....