Baby

If people saw the inside scenery at the old classroom,their heart would melt by that...Taehyung and Jungguk were sitting face to face on the old bench...Most interesting part was two boys were crying...One was crying by whimpering and other was crying silently...They were skipping their class and they didn’t care of that...

"W-Why are you c-crying??" Taehyung finally spoke while crying...He wiped Jungguk's tears by his paws of the coat...

Jungguk looked at him...He couldn’t see the red,puffed and mostly sad eyes of his Taetae...His heart clutched by seeing this..Whatever happened it was not Taehyung's fault...And Jungguk was never ashamed of Taehyung's any personal thingd and never would be...He had feelings for Taehyung not for Taehyung's wealth,rank...

"D-Don't cry now...I showed them their rank.." Jungguk cutely mumbled while wiping Taehyung's tears this time by his paw...Taehyung chuckled by hearing Jungguk's cute talk...He swore he loved the angry,possessive Jungguk aura...

"Why are you being cute??" Taehyung whispered...After crying,Taehyung was finally feeling relax to be with Jungguk...

Jungguk became shy...The whisper voice of Taehyung was so deep and dominating...His heart always rang by that voice...This time also...He hide himself by hugging Taehyung...Taehyung immediately hold him...

"Why are you feeling shy??" Taehyung was teasing Jungguk..... "You were so damn angrybird before...Now you became shy bird..." He added..

"TaeTae..." Jungguk shyly whined...He knew Taehyung was teasing him...

"Bambi..." Taehyung replied...Jungguk became more red by hearing the nickname...

Jungguk looked up to see Taehyung's face...His handsome boyfriend's face after all...He was looking at Taehyung's eyes deeply...Taehyung also was staring at Jungguk...

"Wae??" Taehyung questioned...

Jungguk didn’t say anything...He again hide himself while hugging..

"I am sorry..." Jungguk said...Taehyung was confused why Jungguk was saying sorry to him...

"Why??" Taehyung said...

"You had to go through this and I was not there with you..." Jungguk was feeling so bad because Taehyung suffered a lot...

"Silly Ggukah...It's not your fault...I am used-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungguk..

"NO....You don't have to see this now...I will be with you..." Jungguk said and tightly hold Taehyung....Nowadays Jungguk was getting more close to Taehyung...

Taehyung smiled...He also hold Jungguk tightly...

"I know...You are my bambi baby.." Taehyung said while adoring Jungguk..

Jungguk's heart was pumping rapidly after hearing the new nickname.. Taehyung called him "Baby"..

'BABY!!!!!!'