Back Again

"Ggukah don't walk much and if you feel not okay then don't hesitate to inform me.." Seokjin said...

"Hyung..I will be okay...Don't worry.." Jungkook assured his worried hyung..

"And keep close to Taehyung...Does he know you are going to school today??" Seokjin said..His eyes on the road while driving....

Well,Jungguk is going to attend school after one month and some days...He had to do hard to convince his hyung and father to go school again...At first they denied because they didn't wanna take any risk...But Jungguk somehow managed them after so whining...Though he didn’t remember his school days in here but he wanted to start again...Maybe that can bring his past memory back..He didn’t inform Taehyung about his coming..He wanted to give surprise Taehyung...

After the day when Taehyung gave him a new nickname Jungguk started to more strong feelings for Taehyung...They didn’t see each other from that day...But they started to give text to each other...Jungguk always feels shy whenever Taehyung calls him "Bambi"... Jungguk wanted to hear Taehyung's voice via call but he learned that Taehyung recently is busy because of a school project..So Jungguk didn’t call him or also didn’t say about his coming in school...He is still happy that Taehyung always gave him text not matter how much he is busy...

Jungguk shook his head as no...Seokjin sighed...They arrived at school...Seokjin and Jungguk went out of the car...Jungguk is feeling nervous..He didn’t remember about his school days in Seoul...He remembered his Busan school days...He don't remember anyone of his classmates...He don't know how he was with everyone and how everyone was with him..

Seokjin noticed the nervous face of Jungguk...He put his hand in Jungguk's shoulder...Jungguk looked at him..

"Don't be nervous..Everything will be fine..Just keep calm yourself..." Seokjin said...

Jungguk nodded...

He waved at his big brother for the last time for today..He hold his bag's strap tightly because of nervousness...His hyung told him where his class was...So Jungguk is just walking on the school balcony...Then he spotted the stairs...His class was in third floor...He arrived at third floor and is looking at each class to find his class...

"JUNGGUK"

Jungguk heard someone called him from behind...He looked behind and saw a short but not much short boy who has blonde hair is looking at him with widen eyes...The boy ran to him suddenly and hugged him...

Jungguk was taken back at sudden action...He don't remember the boy but looks like the boy knows him very well...Jungguk didn’t hug him back...He is wondering who is this person....

The boy broke the hug and some tears on his face...Jungguk is now really confused...

"How are you???Oh my!!! I am seeing after so many days....I am sorry...I am so sorry I couldn’t come to see you....I missed you so much...I will protect you from now...I am feeling so happy to see you again..." The person started to blabber and Jungguk is looking at him with expressionless face...