Friendship???

"Jungguk come downstairs soon...You will be late..." Mr.Jeon shouted from the kitchen...He was making breakfast for his two sons....They loved his breakfast so much....After his wife death,Mr.Jeon began to take care his two son in his own...He was proud of his sons because they listened to him always obediently...

"Coming dad...." Jungguk replied and came downstairs after five minutes...He was ready for going to his school...

He sat down on the dining chair and began to eat pancake which his father made....Soon Seokjin joined him...

"Dad I will come late tonight...Can you pick Jungguk from the school??" Seokjin said...

"I have also meeting today...How will we manage??" Mr.Jeon began to worry...

"It's okay dad and hyung....I will come by bus...I have to learn here to adjust alone.." Jungguk said...

"Are you sure??" Seokjin said...

"Yes...Don't worry..." Jungguk said..

"Okay then...I will keep the key on the red flower pot..." Mr.Jeon said...

Soon the father-sons went to their respected place...

Jungguk entered to his class and as usual he heard the other student's chitchat...He saw Taehyung was already there on his desk...Jungguk sat on his desk...He was alone on his desk...

Taehyung noticed Jungguk presence and he waved to Jungguk...Jungguk also waved to him...Then he remembered something....Jungguk opened his bag and took out the book which Taehyung gave him yesterday.....

Jungguk saw Taehyung was looking at the outside...He didn’t know how to call Taehyung because they just had talk once...Also he was shy and he knew Taehyung was also introvert....But with courage he poked Taehyung's back with his finger....He didn’t force much to hurt Taehyung...

Taehyung felt something poking on his back...He looked behind and saw Jungguk did that...

"Yes.." Taehyung said..

"Y-You can take it..." Jungguk said while looking at the book which he was holding in front of Taehyung....

Taehyung saw Jungguk was holding the yesterday's book....Had Jungguk finish it in one day!!!!!

"Y-You f-finished it??" Taehyung said in low tone....

Jungguk nodded but didn’t look at Taehyung once...He couldn’t eye contact with Taehyung's almond shaped eyes...He felt something whenever he looked at them accidently....

Taehyung took the book and kept it on his back...Before he again look behind,Jimin came to them with loud call...

"I am here boys!!!!!!!" Jimin said and sat down beside Taehyung.....

Jungguk looked at Jimin....He saw Taehyung was looking at Jimin while smiling...

"You always come late..." Taehyung complained...

"Aisshh...I am not fast as you...And Mr.Kim you always say that...Why???You miss me that much huh???'Jimin said with smirk on his face....

Taehyung looked atJimin...He didn't know what to answer....He shook his head and began to open his notebook....

Jimin smiled and looked behind...

"Hi Jungguk.." Jimin said...

"H-Hello..." Jungguk greeted....

Then Jimin began to irritate Taehyung and Taehyung didn’t stop Jimin...Jungguk was just looking at them...He was suddenly feeling empty....Suddenly he was also craving for someone beside him...For the first time Jungguk felt like he was alone and it was bothering him....

Was that a good sign or bad sign????

After five classes,lunch time came...All the students went to cafeteria....Jungguk bought a packet of chips and one banana milk and went out from the cafeteria...He wanted to sit alone....He was walking and saw a place where nobody there....

He walked towards there and sat on the third steps...He was feeling peace at that timr...No sound,no chaos...Only him...He opened his chips packet and began to eat...
He was thinking about the thought which he discovered today on the class...

Would he really need a friend???
But who would be his friend???He didn’t talk with anyone... Jimin and Taehyung just talked with him...He remembered the moment when Taehyung was looking at Jimin with a strange expression...

"Are they really best friends??" Jungguk mumbled to himself...Soon he realized what he was thinking...He was no one to think Taehyung's and Jimin's friendship like that....

"Should I offer my friendship to them??Will they accept me??" Jungguk said in low tone...He didn’t know when he became sad....He was so lost in his thought that he didn’t see someone was in front of him....

"Can I sit here???"

Jungguk heard and looked up....His heart was beating fast for unknown reason....He didn’t expect the person in here on that moment....

Taehyung was waiting for Jungguk to answer....

On the other hand,Jimin saw two boys were looking at each other...His heart felt hurt for a reason.....

To be continue~~

(Hey my readers...Your author is back....I was so lost today without wifi.....Sorry for late upload....

Anyway do you like this part???

Why was Jungguk feeling like that???

Why was Taehyung looking at Jimin with unknown expression???

Why did Jimin feel hurt???

In next parts,a secret will reveal....Any guesses??????????
The next part is coming soon...Wait for that..And comment here more...Please your comment was decreasing..Are yoy not liking the story??🥺🥺 Miss youuuuu💜)