Miracle

The four boys are having serious conversation while eating...Four means,Hoseok also came some minutes ago...Jimin opned the serious topic to discuss...It's really serious....About Taehyung...About Taehyung's feelings...About Taehyung's Ggukah...

"So you are telling me you still send him messages but you get no reply.." Hoseok said...

Taehyung nodded...His eyes are having tears but he can't cry in front of them...He have to show strong...He knows that he is missing the other very much but he have nothing on his hand....He doesn't know where Jungguk lives,he doesn't know what is Seokjin's number he doesn't know anything...He just knows that Jungguk isn’t coming from that day when they last saw each other...That day when Taehyung hold Jungguk from falling....After that day,Taehyung didn’t see Jungguk...Jungguk didn’t come to the school... He didn’t give his message's reply...He once called him but nobody answer....

Taehyung just wants to know what happened with Jungguk...He wants to know why Jungguk is absent...He just wants to see the other for a moment...Just one glance...

Taehyung never feels like this ever...He still remembered that day when Jimin told him to say the name of whom he like...And automatically he said Jungguk's name..And he heard Yoongi from Jimin's voice...That day Taehyung understood whay he felt for Jimin was the friendship attraction...But what he felt for Jungguk was more than that attraction...

Taehyung now knows that what is romantic feelings and what is other feelings....

Friendship is an easy-going type of relationship that may happen between both the persons. We are encouraged to make friends from our early age. We can spend a lot of time with our friends and engage in different fun activities. Having a friend means having someone to rely upon. Someone to share our memories with and can casually talk with. The key is that there is no physical attraction between the partners.

However, a relationship consists of two partners who are romantically interested in each other. People in a relationship go out on dates, and can even get engaged in the future and get married also. Although there are no set of rules that partners abide by, they still decide what things they want to allow and how serious they want to take it, etc....

Taehyung learned that at that day when he realized he have something for Jungguk romantically but for Jimin he had that attraction...Because Jimin was the first one whose he always spent time most..But the feelings forJungguk is strange and unique...And honestly he wants to experience this feelings with Jungguk more...He told everything to Jimin that day after hearing Jimin's words....

But unfortunately after that day he didn’t see Jungguk once....From that day,Taehyung is patiently waiting for any miracle to happen to see Jungguk....

Will it happen???

"We tried to get information of Jungguk's house but the teacher didn’t give us...It is not allowed..." Jimin said sadly...