Date

November is coming to end

November is coming to end...But snowing isn't going to end...The month of snowing is still here...The roof of the house,the road,trees,park bench,car's roof everything are covered with white snow...The cold wind is blowing in a thin line...Kids are playing with the snow...Some are making snowman,some are hitting each others with snowball....It is snowing and everyone is having their day as their wish...

Taehyung is looking at the little boys who are making the snow...There are two boy and girl giggling with each other...One of them suddenly kissed other and hide his face with his hands...The girl hold her cheek where she got the kiss....The cheeks became red...Maybe because of the cold air or maybe because of the kiss....Taehyung chuckled...He remembered someone because of this....

Taehyung loves this november month because in this month he got to know about his feelings...He got to know that he have someone in his heart....Taehyung smiled while remembering the face of the person...After so many conclusion,he finally knew that for whose his heart is beating daily...He knew the person very well...

Taehyung's phone vibrated on his pocket...He took the phone and saw the caller id...He smiled...He was thinking about the person today most...Well,he was missing that person very badly...

"Hello..." Taehyung said..

"Why didn’t you call me today??" Jimin said..

"Sorry...But you know I missed you..." Taehyung said...

"Yeah yeah...Now don't pamper me...Do you remember that we have a date today??"Jimin said from the other side of the phone...

"I know...I am already out...Coming in ten minutes..." Taehyung said...

"Okay...Come soon...Love you...Bye.." Jimin cut the call..

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head as Jimin's action...

He started to walk to the destination where Jimin told him to come....In this cold month,Jimin was nagging him to come outside to go somewhere...And they got a free day today and he couldn’t deny that...He also have a something for Jimin to give something...He looked at box on his hand and smiled...

After ten minutes walking,Taehyung arrived at the cafe where Jimin told him to come...The cafe is so cozy and calm interior...The soothing music is playing...The yellow dim light is carrying the atmosphere more elegant...Taehyung likes the cafe...He sits on the corner table of the cafe...There are not much people...

"Hello..Welcome to our cafe...What do you want to have??" A tall man came towards Taehyung and said...

Taehyung looked at him..The tall man have dimples on his both cheeks side...Taehyung gave him little smile...

"C-Can I order after some minutes..I am waiting for someone.." Taehyung said...

"It's fine...Enjoy your time here...I will come later then..." The tall man said and left...