Burn

"Don't cry....It will be fine....Don't worry..."

Taehyung heard while running with someone...His blurry vision was not going because he was crying much....He just felt that he was outside of the class and someone took him out from the class...Taehyung's right hand was holding by that person's hand....Taehyung's mind was full of his pain....

The pain was so awful...He was feeling like his heart was tearing a part...The pain was something like this...The air was also increasing the burning because of running..But he had no option to stop...For stopping his unbearable pain,he had to run with the person....His vision started get more blurry...Like he was seeing black dots in front of his eyes...His breathing was too fast to control...He was feeling like he was dying....The acid had that much audacity to make someone feel like he is dying...

Taehyung wanted to stop...He wanted to lay down..He wanted to be in the cold water...He wanted to stop all the things to bear his pain...He wanted to go back to past for ignoring the incident which happened with him just a while ago...He didn’t want anything...Just to stop and take a breath..A peaceful breath....His eyes was closing slowly...He was feeling like he was going to another dimension where everything had black.....He was badly helping himself to open his eyes...But he failed...The hold of his which was holding other's hand was getting lose....Taehyung was going to fall on the ground but soon two arms caught him securely....

"We are here...You will be fine..."

Taehyung heard last sentecne before completely going to unconscious....

******************************

Taehyung got back to his sense after two hours....He opened his eyes with pain..Maybe he cried too much....Taehyung vision was still blurry...He saw a white ceiling after opening his eyes fully...His nostril got antiseptic's smell...He moved his head on right side...He was cleared that he was at the school nursing room...He remembered what happened with him...His eyes went to his hand which burnt for the acid...He saw it was covered with white bandages...He was feeling the pain but not that much which he felt some hours ago....The tears were again gathered on his eyes....

Before the tears fell,someone came to him and sat beside him...

"H-How are you f-feeling now??"Jungguk said...

Taehyung looked at him...He wanted to answer he was okay but not that okay..But the words were not coming out...Maybe he was still in shock....Taehyung was looking at Jungguk and at that moment the tears were dropping from his eyes....

Maybe for his pain....Or maybe he was feeling someone beside him for the first time on his bad time....

Jungguk saw the tears..And believe him,he wanted to cry also...But he was keeping him strong not to be weak...He knew that he was a sensitive person from the heart..But he couldn’t be weak in front of Taehyung who was in pain at that time.....Jungguk was really sensitive by heart...If he saw a painful act in front of him,he couldn’t control his heart to be strong...He had always ended with cry...But he was not complaining for that...

Jungguk saw everything what happened with Taehyung..He saw how Gyuru poured the acid on Taehyung's hand,he saw how Taehyung was in pain,he saw how nobody came forward to help Taehyung...He saw everything....He couldn’t control his heart,he ran to Taehyung and hold Taehyung's right hand...Then he began to ran as fast as he could...His heart was beating so fast because of fear...He knew how much Taehyung was in pain....He couldn’t feel that but he knew....He knew the pain of burning....

How could he forget the pain?????

How could he forget that moment of his life???

He knew the pain.....He knew very well....

While running Jungguk felt the hold of Taehyung was losing...He looked behind and saw Taehyung was going to fall...And that's when he caught Taehyung and said,

"We are here...You will be fine...."

Lucky that they were in front of the nursing room...Jungguk hold Taehyung's shoulder and other hand and went inside...The doctor and nurse saw them and ran to them...Jungguk explained the situation to them and the doctor started to treat Taehyung....

Jungguk was standing far away from Taehyung...He was feeling the pain which was Taehyung feeling in his hand...Jungguk's eyes became teary....Why???Why did the boy do this low act with Taehyung???Didn't he have any heart???

Gyuru and that person were same for this action..They had no heart...They were not human....Jungguk thought...

Who was that person???

The doctor told Jungguk that Taehyung was okay...His hand's skin burnt but not that deeply...The scar would leave after some weeks....But Taehyung had to apply some cream on his hand....The doctor asked him how this accident happened....And Jungguk told the doctor everything...The doctor was shocked after hearing Jungguk...He told Jungguk he would go to principal office to inform this....

Jungguk didn’t go to his class after that...He was waiting for Taehyung to wake up....After two hours,Jungguk saw that Taehyung opened his eyes...He walked to him....

"H-How are you f-feeling now??" Jungguk asked....

He saw Taehyung looked at him....He saw the tears on Taehyung's eyes....His heart felt squished.... He hesitantly wiped Taehyung's tears from his face...

"You are okay...Don't worry...." Jungguk whispered....Taehyung heard it....

Jungguk was feeling something strong in his heart...He was feeling this emotion after meeting with Taehyung...Why was he feeling this???Did he had anything for Taehyung???

Was it call crush????

Or was he starting to feel for Taehyung???

What was it???

To be continue~~

(Finally I am feeling I am in my deep writing...Finally I am feeling I am writing a better story🥺🥺
I am satisfied with this part so much...

I hope you liked it...Please share your thoughts with me...So that I can assure myself you are liking this story🥹💜

Who was the person Jungguk thought???

Do Jungguk have something for Taehyung now???

What punishment do you want for Gyuru???I will choose one from you👀

The next part will come after two hours maybe..Maybe before two hours..But it will
Be uploaded tonight...Don't worry...

Just comment guys....Everyone please💜)