Knowing

Taehyung and Jungguk were sitting at a bench which was of the little park...They were sitting not so far but also not so close...Their shopping plastic bags were beside of them...The reason of them sitting together was Jungguk's father's sudden departure for an hour....When they came out of the shop,Mr.Jeon got a call which was his old friend who was in Seoul...Mr.Jeon went to meet him for an hour...When Taehyung heard that Jungguk would wait there for his father alone he didn’t feel good to leave Jungguk alone...So hesitantly told Mr.Jeon that he would be with Jungguk till then his coming...

Mr.Jeon thanked him many times and after that he went to meet his friend....

Taehyung and Jungguk decided to wait in the park which was beside of the shop...There were not much people there..Just some little boy were playing...

Jungguk was playing with his hem of the hoodie...He was so thankful to Taehyung to stay with him...He felt so nervous when his father told him he had to meet his old friend...Jungguk didn’t make him stop because he knew his father was so close to that friend... He assured his father that he would wait for him here but inside of him he was nervous to wait here alone..Because the place was new to him...But with surprisingly,Taehyung lodged that he would stay with Jungguk...

And Jungguk was on cloud nine...Nowadays,he was spending time with Taehyung unwillingly and he was happy with that...

"D-Did you finish the English essay??" Jungguk suddenly broke the silence...

Taehyung heard Jungguk's smooth voice in the tranquil environment...

"Yes...You??" He asked...

Jungguk nodded...He didn’t find any sentence to continue the conversation..He was already overwhelmed to spend some time with Taehyung....

Taehyung also was feeling same...Suddenly he remembered something...He took one of his plastic bag and took out the banana milk from it...He gave it to Jungguk who was looking at the banana milk once and again looking at him...

"T-This is for you..." Taehyung asserted but the voice was low...Because he was shy to give something to Jungguk...It was his first time to give something to Jungguk...

"T-Thank you...But it's y-yours..." Jungguk mumbled...His mouth was watering after seeing the banana milk....It was his best companion of his life...But he couldn’t take it from Taehyung just like that...He was feeling gleeful for Taehyung's offer....

"N-No...I have my strawberry milk...I just bought it while thinking you loved it..." Taehyung didn’t say out the last sentence..He didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of Jungguk...He also didn’t know why he bought the drink...Maybe,his mind knew before that he would gonna meet Jungguk today....

Or say it was faith to bring them together???

Just for today........

Jungguk took the banana milk shyly...It was first thing he got from his crush....