Deja Vu~

"Ggukah who is on the door??" Mr.Jeon said while coming at the door...He saw Jungguk was in front of a boy.....He saw Taehyung was standing there...He met the boy after a long time...He last met with him at the supershop...He didn’t thank him properly for taking care of Jungguk at that time...

"Oh my young man..Come inside..." Mr.Jeon invited Taehyung immediately...

Taehyung bowed to him...Jungguk made some space to let Taehyung in...Mr.Jeon helped Jungguk to push forward towards living room....Taehyung also followed them...

"Sit Taehyung...What a surprise!! How are you son??" Mr.Jeon sat in the couch after let Taehyung sit comfortably...Jungguk was still in wheelchair beside his father's couch...He was feeling so shy in front of Taehyung..He didn’t know that Taehyung was coming today...After he saw Taehyung that day,he felt comfortable with Taehyung to be honest...When he came from hospital he was just with his father and brother...He couldn’t go out,couldn’t see outside properly,couldn’t enjoy the snow..He didn’t talk with his family much....But after talking and knowing with Taehyung he felt easy to connect with Taehyung...He knew that he didn’t remember Taehyung but still something pulls him towards Taehyung....

And now he was feeling shy to look at Taehyung...Taehyung was in school uniform and looking really handsome as he thought...The side profile of Taehyung was adding another beauty on Taehyung's handsomeness....Suddenly Jungguk's mind had something blurry thing....The balck white image of something...Jungguk closed his eyes...His head was in pain out of sudden...He hold his head...He felt like crying...

"Ggukah...Are you alright??"

Jungguk heard Taehyung's voice...The deep voice...The words were feeling like a melody of a music...Jungguk opened his eyes and saw Taehyung was in his knees...Jungguk had pain expression..He didn’t feel that much pain when he first opened his eyes in the hospital....

"It's okay...Don't think too much...Everything will be alright...Just inhale and exhale...Don't pressure your head much..." Taehyung said in worried tone....

Jungguk did exactly same as Taehyung said...He took deep breaths and didn’t give much pressure on his head...The sting pain decreased than before...

"Jungguk what happened??" Mr.Jeon asked while caressing Jungguk's hair...

"I-I saw s-something white and black.." Jungguk said...

"I think it's because of the memory..I will talk with your doctor..For now don't think that...Relax.." Mr.Jeon said and Jungguk nodded...

Taehyung again sat on the couch...He saw Jungguk had pain expression and after that Jungguk hold his head..He understood Jungguk was in pain..He couldn’t stop himself from going towards Jungguk...

"How are you Taehyung??" Mr.Jeon asked..

"I am well uncle..." Taehyung simply replied...

"What do you want to have??"Mr.Jeon stood up to serve something to Taehyung...