Butterfly and Rainbow

If something good happened in a day with you,your body and mind always starts to feel relax

If something good happened in a day with you,your body and mind always starts to feel relax...It is a automatic system to have a refreshing day when good things happen...You feel less tired,you feel less stress,you feel less afraid....The good moments will running your mind again and again...And that's why you feel less connected to the world...

Right then,Jungguk was feeling exactly same....The class was going but his mind was not in the class...His mind was thinking about Taehyung's words...Taehyung complimented about his smile...Taehyung told him his smile was beautiful...What do you need anything else when your crush told you that your smile was beautiful???

Is it the butterfly feeling after hearing the compliment from your crush???

Is it the moment to capture forever in heart???

Jungguk was thinking and thinking.....He didn’t notice the class was over and every students are going to the cafeteria....It was lunch time now....

Taehyung saw Jungguk was lost in his world...He saw before that Jungguk wasn’t listening the lecture...

"Is he okay??" Taehyung thought....

"Jungguk.." Taehyung called him...But no reaction...

"Jungguk.." Taehyung called him now in little high tone....But still Jungguk didn’t response...

"Ggukah..." Taehyung called him with the name which he discovered some days ago...He didn’t think he would get response of Jungguk with this name...

Jungguk turned his face to Taehyung when he heard Taehyung called him by "Ggukah..."

The name was only for his family to call him....He never allow or tell people this name to call him....But hearing this name from Taehyung's voice was other thing....
Whenever Taehyung called him by this naem,Jungguk's heart always responsed as fast....His hand fingers turned into sweaty because of too much heat...And the heat was beacause of his too much shyness....

That's much Taehyung's aura effected him....After all,Taehyung was Jungguk's first crush ever.....

"Are you not going to the cafeteria???" Taehyung said...

Jungguk nodded little....He wanted to ask why Jimin didn’t come today..But his voice was not coming out....But still he tried...

"Whe-ere is Jimin??"Jungguk asked...The face which he made when asking was so cute....As Taehyung thought....

"He will not come for few days...He is going to see his grandmother..." Taehyung explained....

Jungguk just nodded....He felt sad because he knew how Taehyung and Jimin were so close with each other...He had another question to ask....

"W-Won't y-you go to have lunch??"Jungguk said....

Believe it or not,the sweet voice of Jungguk somewhere in heart of Taehyung hit badly...The sweet calming voice of Jungguk was really exceptional...Taehyung wanted to say your voice was beautiful but he wouldn’t say...For two reasons..First one was it would sound creepy...Second one was Taehyung already felt embarrass  when he accidently said loud his whisper...He saw how Jungguk was flustered....So he couldn’t do another accident to happen....

Now the other tension was how Taehyung would say that he didn’t bring much money to buy lunch and also he didn’t bring lunch from his home....He was thinking for an excuse to say to Jungguk...

"I-I have no a-appetite... I am going to the library..." Taehyung said...He didn’t know why he always ended up stutter in front of Jungguk...Maybe he was still shy around Jungguk....

Taehyung took a notebook from his bag and went out of the class...Jungguk was sitting there alone...He didn’t know why he was thinking that Taehyung lied to him...He knew that Taehyung was living alone in here...Also Taehyung's hand was injured now..So it was obvious that he couldn’t cook...Then why didn’t he buy from the cafeteria???Jungguk thought...

His main concern was not actually that...His main concern was another...He was afraid to take that action...He didn’t know what Taehyung would think if he showed him that....He was also blushing because he never thought he would do something like this...The thing he did was actually he saw in the drama...But his main motive to help Taehyung...Not impress Taehyung... It was sure....

Jungguk took out something from his bag and stood up from his seat...He went out of the class to find the certain place..Or say to find someone....Jungguk was holding the thing in his hands so tightly....His heart was also beating so fast...He finally reached to place where he wanted to come...He got inside and started to find someone...He was searching here and there to find someone...
He turned his head at left side and found the person whom he was searching...

Jungguk started to walk towards that person....He saw there were no students where the person was sitting...It was good for Jungguk to show the thing...He saw the person didn’t realise that he was there...He coughed little to gain attain of the person...
And he finally was seen by the person...

"W-Where are you here??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk didn’t say anything...His heart was thudding so loudly inside of him...Only he knew...His hands already became sweaty....With his shaky hands,Jungguk hold the box in front of Taehyung....

Taehyung was confused with Jungguk's silent action...He saw Jungguk was giving him a box...Was it for him???

"Is it for m-me??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk indicated as positive....

Taehyung hesitantly took the box...Jungguk sat on the empty chair beside of Taehyung's...He was so nervous about that Taehyung would like it or not....

Taehyung opened the box and widened his eyes....Did Jungguk really give it to him??

Taehyung looked at Jungguk with surprising eyes...Jungguk was not looking at him...

"T-This Y-Yaksik for m-me???"Taehyung said in low tone...

Jungguk nodded his head but not looked at Taehyung....

And Taehyung's soul was feeling palpitating.....

The sky was finally cleared after heavy rainfalls.....It was co-incidence or what didn’t know but a little rainbow could be seen in the sky just like Taehyung's feelings became like now...

It was co-incidence or what didn’t know but a little rainbow could be seen in the sky just like Taehyung's feelings became like now

To be continue~~

(Yaksik is a korean dessert...It is mainly a rice cake...

So did you like this part???

What do you think about their chemistry???

Is Taehyung starting to feel something for Jungguk???

Is Jungguk feeling something more than just crush???

Tell me in the comment👇I hope you are liking the story🥺💜)