Deskmates

Taehyung changed his school uniform after coming from school...He saw his hand...The burnt hand...He showed his hand to school infirmary's doctor...He removed the bandages and told him he didn’t need to cover this wound..But he had to still apply the cream on the wound...Removing bandages after some days,Taehyung was feeling something new on that hand...He was feeling the cold air on the skin...It was paining little but he was sure that he was strong enough to endure that...

He talked with his family some minutes ago...They told him to take care of himself..Also his dad would come soon to meet him with strawberry...Taehyung felt so happy to hear that he could eat his farm's strawberries which were his favourite....He also told his father to bring extra this time...He had a reason but he won't tell that to anyone...He also did some chat with Jimin...Jimin informed him that he was okay and his grandmother was really ill...After some days he would come but he was not sure when exactly...Jimin told him that he was missing him and Taehyung also told him same...He shared his day details with Jimin...He also told him about the rice cake which Jungguk gave him...After that Jimin told him that he had to go..So they bided each other...

Taehyung had no homework to do today..Also he had to not worry for dinner...He bought a strawberry milk,a gimbap when coming home...And he had also the rice cakes which were really really tasty....So he was laying on the bed and a book was on his hand...Obviously on right hand....He was reading a book which Jimin gave him...

When Taehyung came to Seoul he was new to the city...So he had nobody to talk...He was also introvert person that he had no friends at that time...He choose book to spend his time....Book is always your permanent companion...If you have a bad day,you can forget your mind by reading a book...Also if you have a good day,you can double your happy mind by reading a book...If you have a stressing day,you can relax your mind by reading a book...That's why it is universal truth that book is your best friend.....

Whenever Taehyung go to the library to read,Jimin always goes with him...Taehyung never saw Jimin to read a book with an attentive mind...He always asks Jimin that why he comes with him,Jimin always gave him a smile as an answer...Sometimes he told Taehyung that he loves to spend time with Taehyung...And Taehyung always felt blush after hearing the answer...After that,he never asked that question...He would be liar if he say he didn’t like Jimin's company....He didn’t know why he always likes to spend more time with Jimin...He knew that he could act as him with Jimin...Because Jimin never judged him for his silent personality....He could spend whole day by listening Jimin's talk...Also he noticed sometimes that Jimin stared at him in unexpected moment...He noticed this at first in the library...He didn’t think much about that..But he noticed that more and more....He didn’t feel uncomfortable but he felt curious to know....Because the stares,the kindness,the behaviours,the care which he was receiving from Jimin were so different for him....And he wasn’t uncomfortable but again he was curious...Because these were encouraging his own thoughts to think more and more....