Love or Hate??

"Hyyuungggg..." Jungguk was coming inside of his house while screaming of his hyung....

"Don't make my ear deaf you brat..." Seokjin said and went to his little brother to take his bag...

"You are getting old already...So ear will get weak soon..." Jungguk said and sat on the couch...

"I will conplaint to Dad you wait..." Seokjin said and he also sat beside Jungguk...

"Blehhhh.." Jungguk mocked him...

"Aishhhh..." Seokjin shook his head as he was annoyed...

After one minute of silence...Jungguk spoke up...

"Hyung..."His tone was now so low...

"I am listening..." Seokjin replied while looking at his phone....

"I-I made a friend today...." Jungguk said while fidgeting his fingers...

Seokjin stopped his looking at phone and turned towards Jungguk.....He immediately hugges Jungguk when he heard what Jungguk said...

"Oh my.........I am so happy for you Jungguk....I am happy you are adjusting yourself here....So tell me who is your new friend..." Seokjin said and moved away from the hug...

"It's T-Taehyung..." Jungguk said....Seokjin smiled...But he missed the shy face of Jungguk out of sudden...

"That kid is really nice...I hope you will have a nice friendship..." Seokjin wished...He was really happy because he knew his brother was so poor at socializing... Jungguk was so introvert...At his age,Seokjin also was same...But after growing when he started to meet the people,see the world he adjusted himself with others...He was hoping his brother would also do same.....

After knowing,Taehyung was Jungguk's first friend he was more relaxed...Because he knew Taehyung was a nice boy....

"Hyung....You didn’t tell me how you know him..." Jungguk said...

Seokjin looked at his brother and sighed..Then he told Jungguk everything about that day when he met Taehyung....Jungguk didn’t feel good when he listened his brother first encounter with Taehyung...Also he was curious why Taehyung cried that day....He couldn’t ask this Taehyung even though they were friends....They had to know each other first very well....

If first person feel comfortable with you then,he will tell you all the little secrets to you without any worrying....And in Jungguk's mind he wanted to be sexind person of Taehyung.....Jungguk knew what he was feeling was so uncertain and unexpected for him....But it was first time to be friend with someone who just exactly like you...So new experience always excites a person to do more and more....

Maybe Jungguk was thinking like that...Or else it was something else????
Time and faith will give this answer in right time.....

Jungguk went to his room for freshing up also he wanted to be alone for some time to think something...Or say someone.....He freshed himself and layed on the bed while thinking....He didn’t realize when he dozed off to sleep.....A peaceful sleep....

**************************

Taehyung was laying on his bed when thinking the day which went to rough....This day he would never forget....Many things happened in this day....He burnt his hand...He didn’t do it himself..Someone burnt his hand...He missed his almost all classes....His hand was wrapping in bandages....Gyuru was rusticated from school....Also he couldn’t forget one thing.....Jungguk's kindness...

Jungguk helped to get in the bus...While riding on the bus,Jungguk hold his bag in his lap....Jungguk also wanted help him by walking him home...But he denied because his stop was after Jungguk's stop...Jungguk helped him much..So he didn’t want to trouble anymore...Taehyung couldn’t forget the most important moment....When he asked Jungguk to be his friend....He saw the surprise face of Jungguk....He saw how Jungguk nodded while looking down....Taehyung saw Jungguk was same just like him.....Taehyung couldn’t forget how he made his first friend asking by himself....

It's true that Taehyung never ask someone to be his friend....Jimin was the first one to approach him..So Jungguk was first friend who he made by himself...But he wasn’t regretting....Jungguk was so nice...Also Seokjin told him how Jungguk was...So Taehyung was happy to ask Jungguk to be his friend....In future,what would happen in friendship he didn’t know....But all he knew he heard his heart.....

Taehyung ate his dinner which he bought from outside because he couldn’t cook today...He looked at his phone which was beside him...Some minutes ago,he talked with his family...He didn’t tell his condition to them because he didn’t want them to worry...But he was worried for someone else....And that was Jimin...Jimin didn’t give any reply his messages today...He didn’t know what happened with Jimin today....If Jimin come the next day in school,Taehyung would get scold by him because of his hand...Taehyung also worried for how Jimin would take his decision to make Jungguk his friend...

Would Jimin accept Jungguk as his friend like him???

Or would Jimin be mad with him for his decision???

Taehyung's mind was full of Jimin at this moment....This boy had another special effect on Taehyung and Taehyung knew that very well...But would that effect remain as forever between them???

Taehyung didn’t realize how he went to his dreamland while thinking about Jimin.....

****************************

Jimin was finally feeling good....He knew Taehyung would get worry for him...But when he would give the surprise to Taehyung the next day,he was sure Taehyung would be so happy.....Jimin smiled and closed his eyes to sleep.....

They didn’t know how these three's journey would take turn because of one reason....

Love or Hate?????

To be continue~~

(My beautiful people...How are you???
So did you like the part???
What will happen tomorrow??
What do you think???

Will Jimin accept Jungguk as his friend??
I want comments from you guys🫠Give me more and more🙃💜)