Stranger

Taehyung was looking at the stranger with his teary eyes...He wiped his tears immediately when he saw the stranger was looking at him....

"I-It's nothing..." Taehyung said and wiped his last tears...He couldn’t show his weak side with anyone...He never did it....

"I hope you are okay...I don't know why you were crying...But I can say everything will be fine...Don't worry...Life has ups and downs..You have to face all the situations strongly...And you can also cry when you feel weak..It's the best solution to feel good when you are sad...It's not a shameful act...I know I am stranger to you..But I hope you can understand my words..." The stranger said...

If you ask Taehyung what he felt after hearing the stranger's words,he could say he felt good...He felt someone cared him....He felt his heart felt peace...Apart Jimin,Taehyung had nobody to talk or spend time with someone...That's why Taehyung always reserved himself from the out world...

"T-Thank you.." Taehyung said in low tone but the stranger heard it....The stranger smiled...

"Are you feeling better now??" The stranger said...Taehyung nodded....

"That's good...What's your name??" The stranger said...

"Taehyung..." Taehyung said and looked at the stranger...

"That's a sweet name...I am Kim Seokjin...Uhhh...You can call me Seokjin hyung...Just like my little brother..." Seokjin said...

"S-Seokjin hyung.." Taehyung called this name with so much pure thought...He didn’t have any siblings...So calling someone "hyung" was so much for him...

"Yup that's me..." Seokjin said...He took out a bottle from his bag...

"Here take this..Banana milk...It's my little brother's favourite drink..." Seokjin said...

"N-No no...I c-can't take it..But t-thank you..." Taehyung said...

"If you think me as your hyung then take this...And trust me it is the best drink all over the world as my brother said..." Seokjin said and chuckled...Taehyung also chuckled little....He took it and thanked Seokjin again...

Taehyung looked at the time and saw that it was late to go home...He stood up with his bag..

"I have to go home...T-Thank you hyung for c-comforting me....And t-thank you for the drink..I hope we will meet again..." Taehyung said and bowed to Seokjin...

"Always keep smiling...And I also hope we will meet again..." Seokjin said with smile...

"Bye.."

"Bye Taehyung.."

Taehyung started to walk to the road and Seokjin was looking at his back...Suddenly his shoulder tapped...Seokjin looked behind...

"Why did you come late???" Seokjin said to his little brother...

"Don't ask hyung....So long line...After 25 minutes I got my burger and your sandwich..." Jungguk said and sat on the seat where Taehyung sat first....

"Thank God you got our order..." Seokjin said and hold the sandwich...

"Give me my banana milk..." Jungguk said while munching his burger....

And Seokjin felt like he messed up...Why???Because he gave his brother's banana milk to Taehyung... If Jungguk knew,he would snacth his hair....

"I drank it a while ago..." Seokjin said...

And Jungguk became angry.....

To be continue~~

(Hello...This is your author....This part is maybe bored you...I am outside right now and I wrote it a while ago...

Anyway I just wanted to trick you😁😁You all thought the stranger was Jungguk...Hehehehe...Seokjin would be the connector of Taehyung and Jungguk...

Anyway I will upload tomorrow double part with so many plots🙃

Just wait till tomorrow.....See you tomorrow💜)