Secret reveal 2

"Are you telling the truth??" The principal asked...

Bongbong nodded..Taehyung was shocked...Because he didn’t the person to hurt him...Why did that person do that??He had no idea...He never talked with the person after that incident...

"Okay...Secretery please bring the person right now.." The principal ordered...The secretary nodded and went out of the room..

"Taehyung come here..." Seokjin said...Taehyung went to him..

"Are you all right??" Seokjin said while wiping the dry tears from Taehyung..

Taehyung nodded...

"My brave boy.Don't worry..Hyung is here...I know your family is not here.But your second family is present to protect you.." Seokjin said...Taehyung's eyes became again teary...

He was feeling so homely around Seokjin...His family is so far away from him so it’s normal to feel missing them...He had no other siblings...So seeing Seokjin like an older brother is so overwhelming moment for him...The tears started to fall...They were not sad tears...They were for happy tears...Finally someone elder is with him...Like his own family...

Seokjin saw the teary eyes of Taehyung...He hugged Taehyung because he knew Taehyung needed that most at that time...Jungguk was smiling..He knew Taehyung feels alone because his family is not there...

Their little emotional family moment got broken by the sound of door opening...
All the heads turned at the dooe side...There standing the culprit with the secretary...Jungguk saw the person for the first time...

"Come in..." The principal said...

The culprit looked at bongbong with glaring...Bongbong didn’t say or look at the person...Taehyung was looking at the person with questioning eyes...Because he didn’t know what he did wrong with the person so that the person did something like that...

"Do you know why are you here
Mr.So Woojung??" The principal said..

Woojung shook his head as no...

Principal told him the allegation which Bongbong said..Woojung looked at Bongbong with sharp eyes like he waa going to kill her...

"Look at this side..." Seokjin said loudly...Everyone flinched...

"So whatever the name of yours..I will clear cut question you...Why did you do this??" Seokjin asked...The angry aura was dominating...

"I-I d-din't know what are you talking about..." Woojung stuttered...

"I know how to let you say the truth...Do you want me to do that??" Seokjin asked Woonung while coming so close...

"I-I...I-I..." Woojung said...

"Are you telling me or not??"Seokjin again asked...

"Why are you telling lie Woojung??I heard you were telling the plan to your friends while coming from the cafe yesterday..." Bongbong said..

"Cafe??" Jungguk mumbled...Though he never saw the person but his head again was having black and white images...This time he saw he bumped into someone and the person told him something...He hold his head because it was aching so bad..

"ARE YOU TELLING ME OR NOT??" Seokjin screamed...He was really angry...

"I didn’t do it...It's Gyuru told us to do that.." Woojung finally revealed something which shocked two person....One was Taehyung and other was the Principal...Taehyung was shocked because he understood why Gyuru did this...He thought Gyuru forgot everything...But he was wrong...The principal was shcocked because she rusticated him because of the bullying and he again did it by his friends...

"Call Gyuru right now..." The principal asked...

"No...He will not...I will handle that guy now...You just handle his friends...Where is he right now??" Seokjin said...Anyone can say that he was so angry by his red eyes...

Time skip~~

"Woojung why did you call me here??" Gyuru asked after coming to the backgate of the school...

"Your work is done.." Woojung said..

"Really?????Are you saying trurh???" Gyuru was smiling air to air after hearing this...

"Yeah..Everyone laughed at Taehyung and Taehyung left Jungguk..." Woojung said...

"Woahhhh...I am feeling so peace now...Finally my revenge is fullfilled now...Finally I can be happy...That Jungguk ruined everything of mine...I fucking hate him from that day when he came between me and that nerd...He talked against me and rusticated me from the school...How dare he!!!

Thank you my friend you guys helped me a lot...Not just today..Also one month ago when we planned to hurt Jungguk by that bike...I still remembered that you told me how that two persons were happy with each other...After rusticating and insulting me how they got peace...Thank you for helping me in the plan...

That day if you didn’t tell me Jungguk's whereabouts I couldn't hit him by the bike...Though he didn’t die but lost his memory...But he didn't keep quiet after losing his memory...Thank God I saw them yesterday while going to the cafe...They were so disgusting...Thank you my friend for receiving my call yesterday...

Finally they will be in pain...And that nerd is so weak...He will definitely feel hurt more than that Jungguk..." Gyuru just finished his long story and someone turned him around by holding his arm....

And then he got a tight big slap on his face
from the person whom he called a second ago weak...

To be continue~~

(I will say nothing much🤧Just broke your thought about Doshini...

Did you forget about Gyuru??

How was this part??Did you expect this culprit?? Don't worry your Doshini will also play a big role in next😉

My fingers are burnt as you can see on my story but still I wrote this little interesting part...Anyway did you read the two intro parts of the new story?)