Bookmark

Taehyung and Jungguk were sitting on the last seats of the bus...Jungguk was thinking about the incident which happened some minutes ago...He was thinking how he was holding Taehyung's coat,how Taehyung showed him the seat....It was really unforgettable moment for him...Because he never was in this kind of situation... And new moments always give people new feelings....

Then what was Jungguk's feelings???

The bus stopped at one stop but it was not Taehyung's and Jungguk's stop...The more people were entering to the bus...One of the boy was standing beside of Jungguk...The bag of the boy was bumping with Jungguk's shoulder whenever the bus was taking turn....It was bothering Jungguk but he couldn’t tell to anyone...He didn’t want unwanted talk to anyone...

He stole a glance from Taehyung...He daw Taehyung was looking at the outside...Jungguk was just looking at the side profile of Taehyung...He didn’t know why he was looking at that side but he knew he was becoming fan of Taehyung's side profile...And why wouldn’t he???Taehyung was really really handsome....

Soon his thinking was broken by the loud hiss of him...The bag of that boy now hit his face and Jungguk hisses for sudden hit...Taehyung looked at Jungguk after hearing Jungguk's sound...

"I am sorry..." The standing boy said and moved his bag from that side...

Jungguk just nodded... He looked at Taehyung side and became flustered because Taehyung was looking at him...

"A-Are you fine??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk nodded with his innocent expression...They were so close that Taehyung noticed Jungguk had long eye lashes and those suited Jungguk very well...Taehyung realised what he thought...

"What's wrong with you??How can you think like that??Don't forget about your secret....Only that secret you can think.." Taehyung thought in his mind..

The bus took a sharp turn suddenly and Jungguk went to Taehyung side for that...He hold Taehyung's coat hem out of sudden for not to fall...He closed his eyes tightly....Taehyung also bumped into window for that turn...But he saw Jungguk hold his coat tightly....He looked at Jungguk and saw Jungguk's eyes were closed....He was looking at Jungguk's cute face...Little face,puffy cheeks,red nose...He noticed Jungguk had a cut on his left cheek....

He again mentally slapped himslef for his weird behaviour....

Jungguk moved away as soon as he opened his eyes....Today he was embarrassing himself too much to Taehyung....

"S-Sorry..." Jungguk mumbled....Taehyung didn’t say anything...Because he was busy in his thought that why his heart was beating so fast....

After that moment,nothing happened particularly....Soon the bus stopped at a point...It was Jungguk's stop....He looked at Taehyung...

"I-It's my stop....T-Thank you for h-helping me..." Jungguk said....

"It's okay...G-Go home s-safely..." Taehyung said without knowing what he said...

Jungguk's heart became faster at that sentence....Why was he feeling like something couple things???He nodded and soon exited from the bus...

The bus again started and Taehyung was frozen at his place because he realizes what he said.....His cheeks became red becauss of his own words....He gave a vig sigh and looked at outside to calm his marathon heart....

Jungguk reached to his home before twenty minutes ago..He was alone at his home because his dad and hyung would come late....He was eating cookie and reading a book....He was going to close the book but before he had to take a bookmark to place on the book page which he already read....He was searching his purple bookmark but couldn’t find....He remembered it was on his table...Then where did it go???

Jungguk took another bookmark and placed it on inside the book where he finsihed his reading.......He layed on his bed for taking a soon nap....

Taehyung ate something before starting to read the fictional book which Jungguk gave him today....He finished his all work and sat on the bed....He took the book on his hand and opened it...When he opened,something fall from the book in down....Taehyung looked down and saw a beautiful purple bookmark....He took it and looked at that bookmark....

He found the bookmark really beautiful...He could easily tell that it was handmade bookmark....He looked down of the bookmark and read a name...

"Ggukah..." Taehyung whispered....

He smiled for unknown reason and kept the bookmark on the side of his pillow....

He began to read book with a smile....After reading fifteen minutes,he remembered he had to wash his uniform...Because tomorrow would be weekends and he had to wash the uniform before the school opened....Taehyung closed the book and went to the side where he kept his uniform..He took it on his hand and sniffed to see it was smelling very bad or not...But he gasped.....

He smelled a sweet scent from the coat....He was sure it was not his scent...Then how did it came???Soon he remembered whose scent it was....

And red cheeks came at that moment....He remembered Jungguk bumped to his coat on the bus...Maybe that time the scent lingered on the coat.....

"Why are you coming so much to my mind today???" Taehyung numbled......

To be continue~~

(Hello readers.....So did you like this part???
I didn’t add much fluffy moments here because it will be injustice to my story for now🥺Many things have to happen in this story....

The two shy boy started to think of each other...But will it be longer??What do you think????

What is the secret Taehyung thought???

Be ready with tissue for the next part....Sensitive parts are starting after this part🙃💜)