Past (1500s) - Island of Baarah (Day)

PRINCESS SITTI MAVA, dives into the crystal clear waters, a makeshift spear in her hand, as she spies a large fish. She manages to kill it and carries her prize up the beach, much to the amusement of her mother, KAMBA AISHA (who looks like Aminah, from the photo). 

Her lady in waiting, FULU, though, is horrified at seeing the Princess carrying the dead fish over her shoulders.

"Princess, oh my god, Princess. How could you...... Hurry, get that dead fish from the Princess."

Fulu signals to the MALE SERVANTS to quickly retrieve the dead fish from the Princess. They take it from her shoulder. Fulu catches a quick sniff of the Princess. She takes her hand and tries to drag Sitti back into the water

"You are starting to smell like the dead fish as well. We need to rinse the stench and blood off of you.

Sitti laughs at the antics of her lady in waiting. She jokingly resists and splashes some water at Fulu. They both end up having a water fight.
Aisha slowly strolls down tot he waters edge. "Perhaps you should seriously listen to Fulu, my dear daughter and clean yourself up more properly, since the Utheem brothers are on their way to visit the Dom right this moment," Aisha informs them. 

Aisha points to the boat that is inching closer to the shore.

At the news, Sitti shrieks and begins to scrub herself more vigorously. She panics even more when she spies the incoming boat getting even closer. Sitti and Fulu, clothes and body dripping with sea water, rushes back inland, Aisha, following behind, but at a more gentler pace.