Chapter 3, how its going

Felix woke up with a tiny snoring sound in his ear. He turned his head slightly, as to not wake the miniature kitten next to him.

Though, as exactly a minute from then Felix's alarm rang, signaling it was his time for school, the kitty sprang up suddenly, and gazed at him with questioning eyes.

Then, it hissed slightly, and immediately lept off the bed.

Felix laughed at the - what in human emotions would be - defiant and stubbornly cold behavior of the cat, and said:

"Well, I have to go to school now, kitty," He paused, "I'll make us some breakfast, shall I?" The kitten raised its head, as though in surprise, and mewled.

Felix giggled again and went downstairs. He felt like maybe today was going to be a good day...

"Oh! Right!" Felix exclaimed as he picked the tom cat up and jogged down the stairs.

"I forgot to tell you! My name is Felix, I'm twenty and..." He paused, wondering why the heck he was introducing himself to a cat, and ended his sentence with a long "Sooooo..."

"Do you have a name?" He asked, as he walked into the kitchen. Felix wasn't stupid, he knew the kitty couldn't answer, but he had this very interesting feeling that the kitten could understand him.

As he came in, Felix was wondering what cats ate if they didn't have any cat food.

"What do you want?" He asked, opening the refrigerator door and carefully, as to not touch the cat's bandaged wound, picked it up and showed it the contents.

He was still worried about the wound, and he knew he had to take the cat to the vet, but perhaps later, because the cat seemed alright now.

It meowed, questioning again, but after a second of hesitating pointed out a few different foods.

(So, who's gonna tell Felix that normal cats do not pick out their food?) ______________________________

After they ate, Hyunjin sat there wondering and being amazed at how pure a soul this boy had. At first, when he just arrived at Felix's doorstep, he really thought this guy was either very good at pretending, or was an angel sent down from heaven. Turned out it was the latter.

Really, through all his 19-year-old life, Hyunjin had never met anyone so...kind. And he just met him!

Felix had fed him, bandaged his injury, and allowed him to sleep on his bed, and no one else had ever done that for him. Hyunjin was usually left to take care of himself, to deal with any problems on his own and to never bother his father in fear of angering him into another abuse.

When Felix first opened his door, Hyunjin thought he must be dreaming.

And when Felix said that he could stay... Really, Hyunjin was beyond awed at how nice the other was.

He was so nice to the point that it got suspicious. Really, no one was this kind.

"Goodbye!" The blond said, grabbing his backpack and waving goodbye to Hyunjin, - well, the cat.

The tall blond smiled down at the kitty and walked out the door.

Hyunjin, still suspicious, saw that the smile was - even though extremely slightly, pained. He knew this smile all too well.

"Is he tricking me?" Immediately passed through his mind. Other thoughts like:

"Is he lying and is trapping me here?"

"What if he knows my father?"

But all Hyunjin could do was guess, and his guesses couldn't prove anything. Though, he still thought Felix was great. There was this unexplained feeling, it was as though Hyunjin knew that Felix was actually kind. He really wanted to believe that, at least.