Party? Alcohol? Oh lord

A few days had passed since the "Unknown Number" incident. It was 6:30 am and I was currently getting ready for school. 

"UGH where is my grey hoodie?!" looking around my disastrous room ... no wonder I can't find it. I really should clean this up.

 "Alright screw it" I said as I pulled out my black ripped jeans, a grey T-shirt and my grey Vans. Sliding them on my feet and tying the laces I hear noises from the next-door neighbor's house.

 "I thought that house was vacant" I thought to myself. I jogged downstairs grabbing a donut on my way out, shutting the door.

"Hm, looks like I have new neighbors" I mumble to myself as there is a giant U-Haul truck in their driveway.

 I sling my backpack on my back and walk to school where I'm greeted by my best friend Jocelyn "Heeyyyy girrlll"

 "Heyy" I reply.

 "So have you heard?" 

"About what?" I ask.

 "Omg are you living under a rock? Justin's party tonight DUH" she said with a duh tone.

 "Ohhhh that, yeah I heard" I said, unamused.

 "So... are we going?" she asked getting slightly riled up. "Uh of course...NOT" I replied.

"Oh c'mon, why not?"

 "Jay, Justin's the captain of the football team, his parties are just a sorry excuse for the whole school to get drunk and happily share their STD's" I replied.

After 2 hours of listening to Jay complaining and reasoning as to why we should go to Justin's party, I finally caved.

 "Eeeeeeek okay meet me at the mall after school!" she nearly screamed at me.

 "For what??" 

"Omg, we need a dress" she said as she smacks her forehead as if to say duh are you retarded?

After repeatedly arguing that I will NOT be wearing a dress, we ended up in the mall, searching from store to store until Jay was satisfied.

 "What do you think about this one?"

 "Jay, this is a party not a strip club" I said with a smile while she just looked at me like I was some ancient species.

 "Dakota, you are trying this on right now" she said holding up a way too short black dress that I was sure wouldn't even fit my dog and pushing me into one of the dressing rooms.

"O...M... G, girl you look so hot right now!" she nearly screamed when I finally came out of the room. 

Looking at my reflection in the full-length mirror, she was right, I looked hot as fuck. 

"Alright go change" she demanded while picking up her dress. 

After changing back into my regular clothes, we paid for the 2 dresses and left the mall.

Heyyyy ya'll, Woohoo 474 words ! short chapter but let me know what you think .... Show me some love <3 Don't forget to vote and comment. See ya in the next one :)