More Audio & A Walk

Here's another chapter for anyone reading this. Comment and or vote and let me know what you think of this story. Please enjoy.

"Okay we're going to start out with Orochi. I'll play it through without stopping it," Naoki told the group "The first voice you will hear is Jin's."

"What's your name?"

"Orochi Ginba."

"Why are you now just making contact with us?"

"Never had a reason to. Been mostly keepin' to myself but Freddy 'n Bowie think highly of you so I'll talk if you want. Not sure if you're aware but Kyo is stuck out on the back porch. That's where he died."

"I do remember there is a ghost on the back porch. Clio felt his emotions and I saw him. We don't remember you though."

"I've been around. Like I said been mostly keepin' to myself. Unlike the others I can wonder all around the house on this night."

"Can I show you some pictures of the people we're very sure are responsible for the deaths here? Can you ID any of them?"

"I remember seeing someone with those same hair colors as the guy in the first picture headin' towards the basement that night. I also remember the guy with the red eyes and green and yellow spiked hair. I fought with him. He won."

"Thanks. Freddy you were for sure asleep when you were killed?"

"Yes."

"You didn't hear anything?"

"No."

"And Akira died of illness not murder so he wouldn't know anything."

Naoki stopped the audio playback. He looked at his groupmates. They were all silent processing what they'd heard. Finally Fubuki spoke.

"He sounded like he'd be a nice guy but a little reserved."

Everyone else nodded. Orochi did sound like he'd be a good guy to befriend but it wouldn't be an easy thing to do for sure. Naoki decided he could have gotten along well with Orochi had he not died. He moved on to the next audio recording.

"This one is Gabe. The one in the garage."

"Hello. I'm Jin this is Naoki. We're here to help set you free but we need you to identify the people who we think were here the night you were murdered. Can you do that for us..."

"Gabe. I can do that. I saw three people that night...I remember the sea green haired guy and the guy with the three colored hair. They were the first two I saw. They broke into the garage. The third guy got in before I confronted them. When I approached them I didn't see him at first and he got behind me and hit me with something hard at least twice. I passed out after the second strike and never woke up again."

"That's it for that one," Naoki said.

"I think Gabe would be easy to get along with," Clio remarked. "I'd have liked to have met him in life."

"I would have too," Fubuki agreed.

"Now I'll play the recording of Lui," Naoki told everyone.

"What were you doing in the garage? Harassing Gabe?"

"We were asking him about the night you were all killed."

"What not going to ask me? It's cause you're scared of me."