Chapter 26

NOTE* DETAILED SEX SCENE* 

The Hilton Hotel, West Loop Chicago Illinois 

It was almost 3 am by the time Nikki closed Molly's and she and Spencer got back to his hotel room. "So before we start anything, Princess, I just wanna go over a few things with you so we're on the same page?" Spencer said as a question as he shut the door to his room. Nikki raised an eyebrow at him as she walked over to his bed and sat down pulling her shoes off. "You're not gonna pull out a massive contract are you?" Nikki asked jokingly. 

Spencer smirked, "I can if you'd like, I was more just gonna tell you that I want you to feel comfortable and safe no matter what we do, and if your not it's as simple as no, stop and it's done. If you don't feel comfortable while we're doing something let me know, same if you don't want to do anything," Spencer said. "Um I gotta ask but are you taking any form of birth control?" he asked as Nikki laughed awkwardly. 

"Spence I haven't... in a lot longer than I'd care to admit, so there wasn't really a need," she replied as he nodded. "I'm planning to use protection anyways but would you be okay with going on birth control as an added precaution?" Spencer asked. "I'd have to look into the opinions but yea, It's better than a surprise pregnancy," Nikki replied. "So I know they have the Pills, the Depo shot, and IUDs, I suck at remembering to take pills so that's pointless, I've heard 1 or 2 many horror stories from girls I knew that got IUDs not to mention I'm not arguing with doctors to get it removed when I chose that's bullshit and it happens more than you know even in medical emergencies, and that leaves depo and I hate needles," Nikki replied. 

"So help me weigh the pros and cons here since your the one gonna be the one dealing with my smart ass and all the side effects," Nikki replied. "It's your body princess and I don't- Spence honest answer none of that feminist my body my choice crap. I want your honest medical and personal opinion here. Cause God the things I want you to do to me I should repent or go to confession for, I just don't wanna make this more complicated if you knocked me up," Nikki said bluntly. 

"Okay, well if you know you won't remember to take the pill consistently, you don't want the IUD. There's the depo shot and you'd only need it once every 12 weeks and I can help you with keeping on top of that," Spencer replied. "Oh and as for your bratty smart ass behavior, I have ways of dealing with that darlin," Spencer said seductively as he grinned at her. "Do you now? sounds like I should be more bratty and more of a smart ass. That sounds like a challenge," Nikki purred with a smirk seeing what he's let her get away with. 

One thing Nikki was really good at other than being a sniper was being a smartass and bratty. Spencer smirked leaning into kiss her as his hand slowly moved to the back of her neck and into her hair as he lightly pulled it back so she was looking up at his eyes. "Watch yourself, darlin. You have no idea of the ways I'm capable of making you feel. Now why don't you be a good girl and come tell me about your naughty list princess," he said softly near her ear before he placed soft kisses on her neck causing her breath to hitch slightly and a smirk to form on his lips. 

Nikki bit her lip look at Spencer honestly just wanting to rip his clothes off his body and straddle his waist under her. "I want you to hold me down by my wrists while you make me moan your name over and over again..." Nikki said trying to keep her tone even. "I'd tell you to choke me but I'd probably freak out," she said awkwardly "I won't touch your neck but is this okay?" he asked as she kissed down her neck and started softly sucking on her sensitive spot behind her ear causing her to gasp at the sensation. "Y-yea, but if you don't Stop I don't think. I'm gonna be able to stop myself from wanting to recreate this list," Nikki said breathlessly. 

"Well I will reach out to a colleague and get you a prescription for Depo, it should be coved under our insurance with work. The only thing is that you take the Depo shot until the first five days of your cycle. Then the shots are once every 12 weeks," Spence told her. Nikki sighed laying back on the bed frustrated sexually more than ever with this man. "So we have to wait then," she said trying to mask the disappointment in her voice. 

"Awww darling you're really cute when you're frustrated like this, but you know. I don't need to fuck you to make you moan my name princess," Spencer said with a smirk as he lay on the bed next to her. "Would you like me to show you?" he asked in a steady stern tone as he raised an eyebrow at her as she bit her lip slightly nervous but nodded. 

Spencer sat up a little on the bed enough so that he could press his lips on hers deeply and passionately. As their lips moved in sync Nikki found her finger's going through Spencer's hair. A small gasp left her lips as she felt his hand slide under the hem of her shirt as he tugged the fabric and he lightly trailed his fingertips up her stomach before his finger pinched and tugged on one of her breasts causing a soft moan to escape her lips at the sensation. 

Spencer smirked into the kiss only to have Nikki deepen the kiss. After a moment he pulled his hand away from her chest causing the brunette to whine. "Spence," she pleaded breaking the kiss. "Yes, princess?" Spencer asked with a smirk as he lightly placed kisses on her cheek and down her neck. "don't s-stop," she gasped as little as Spencer started kissing and sucking on her soft spot behind her ear. 

Spencer's hand slid to the waistband of her pants and he paused, "are you okay with this?" he asked her softly earning another impatient whine. "Spence, please stop teasing me," Nikki groaned tossing her head back getting more frustrated. Spencer smirked amused by the effect he had on Nikki. "Careful what you ask for darling," Spencer whispered softly and seductively in her ear as his fingertips unbuttoned her pants and he tugged them down lightly as Nikki pulled them off and tossed them on the floor leaving her in her tee shirt and underwear. 

Nikki and Spencer locked eyes for a moment before Spencer's hand started rubbing circles over her clit but through her underwear. A soft moan escaped her lips as Spencer started picking up the speed. Nikki let out another soft moan wanting to make him feel as good as he was making her feel. The brunette reached over to Spencer's belt as she went to unbuckle it. "Ah, ah, ah," Spencer purred softly. 

"But I wanna make you feel good," Nikki said softly sending him her bright bluish green eyes. "I know darling, and you will but I wanna make tonight all about you Princess, is that okay?" Spencer said more than asked as Nikki bit her lip and nodded her gaze still locked on his. 

Spencer slipped his fingertip under the fabric of her panties and slid a finger inside her causing her to close and let out a small gasp that quickly turned into a soft moan as Spencer kept moving his finger in a 'come here' motion as he used his other hand to start rubbing circle motions over her clit causing her back to arch and a loader moan escaped her lips. "How's that feel darling?" Spencer whispered softly in her ear as he pick up the pace on both hands earning another moan of pleasure from Nikki. 

"Spence. that. feels. so. good," Nikki could bare through the euphoric feeling going through her entire body. That's when Spencer slowly added a second finger inside her causing her to gasp in pleasure as her back arched. With each motion his fingers made she felt closer and closer, "Spence I'm gonna. Spence- That's it, princess, be my good girl and let it out," he said softly picking up his pace once more causing Nikki to practically start drooling as she climaxed under Spencer's hold. 

Nikki lay on the bed catching her breath as she looked at the ceiling, "Here, drink this," Spencer said handing her a bottle of water he just opened. Nikki sat up accepting the water, "Thanks," she said as she basically chugged half the bottle of water while keeping her gaze on Spencer. "I need to know where you learned that," Nikki said as Spencer smirked. "Sorry babe, but a magician never reveals their secret," he replied as Nikki continued drinking the water. "As long as we definitely do this again, I'm fine with not knowing," The brunette said with a massive smile. 

"I am gonna go shower, if you wanna maybe join me," Nikki said with a smile as she stood up and pulled her shirt off and tossed it on the floor leaving her entire chest exposed since she wasn't wearing a bra. "I thought I didn't feel a bra," he replied trying to keep his gaze on Nikki's face as she stripped her panties stepping out of them and setting them on the floor. "I don't wear bra's typically, I hate the pressure on my ribs," Nikki replied with a shrug before she walked into the bathroom and Spencer heard the shower start.