chapter 28

*Note: More Smutty Sex Scenes

Herrmann Family Residence, Chicago Illinois

The moment Nikki walked into her apartment and locked the door Spencer had his body pressed against hers pressing his lips to hers. The kiss was deep, and passionate as Spencer's hand's rested on her hips while her hands rested on the sides of his neck. In a swift motion, he lifted her small frame and carried her over to her bed still making out with her as he lay her down. 

Nikki's hands unbuttoned his dress shirt tossing it on the floor as he ripped the dress shirt off Nikki causing the buttons to pop off at the force. Nikki giggled, "Whose the egar one now-" Nikki gasped as Spencer leaned down and started sucking and nibbling on her nipple causing her to toss her head back letting out a moan. Spencer's other hand unbuttoned and unzipped her pants tugging the down and off along with her pants tossing them on the floor next to his shirt. 

Nikki's fingers slid down Spencer's chest that held his lightly defined abs. her fingers went to his belt buckle and unfastened it and unbuttoned his pants and zipper pulling his pants and boxer off. Nikki bit her lip excitedly wanting him to fuck her brains out until she was a drooling mess. Spencer gazed into her eyes, "Are you sure?" he asked her. Nikki raised an eyebrow before a playful smirk crossed her lips and she straddled Spencer's naked body biting her lip seductively as she sat on his already hard member sliding it into her dripping pussy. 

Nikki had to suppress a moan as he filled her with each thrust she made starting slowly at first. Spencer's hands resting on her hips keeping a steady pace as he let out a soft groan in partly pleasure and frustration wanting her to pick the pace up a bit. With a swift motion, he flipped them both so he was on top straddling her. "Fuck me until I'm a drooling mess," Nikki whispered seductively earning a devious grin from him. "Careful what you ask for princess," Spencer replied with a smirk lifting both her legs so they were on his shoulders before he started thrusting into Nikki. 

Her moans filled the room with each thrust sending euphoric pleasure through her body. With each thrust, Spencer hit her G-spot over and over again. "Fuck, Spence. fuck I'm gonna, oh my goddd," she moaned throwing her head back as he smirked picking up his pace as his hand made their way down her thigh and to her clit. He started rubbing circles causing Nikki to gasp a little, her eyes rolled back and her legs shook from the body shaking orgasm. "You gotta remember to breath darling," Spencer said softly noticing she hadn't taken a breath since she started climaxing. 

An effect he had on her that fascinated and turned him on. Spencer moved his hand off her clit causing her to instantly start whining. He chuckled, "You gotta breathe princess, I can't have you passing out on me. Now be a good girl and take a couple of deep breaths so I can make you scream my name some more," he said cockily. 

Nikki smiled, "We should probably keep the screaming to a minimum considering My da-" Nikki was cut off by Spencer thrusting in her again while rubbing her clit causing a squeak to leave her lips along with a soft moan. "Spence.... god.... I'm gonna...." Nikki moaned as the sensation to pee started to arise. "Spence, I- I...'m... g-gonna... p-pee," Nikki gasped through breathy moans. Spencer smiled, "You don't need to pee princess, it's okay don't fight it," he whispered softly picking up his pace again with each thrust and circular motion. 

Nikki threw her head back as the euphoric sensation filled her body and the urge and pressure building was getting intense as she dug her nails into his back unsure of if she should listen to him what if he was wrong? "You won't pee, I promise. Your body is on the verge of squirting darling, trust me," His voice was a whisper in her earas he began picking up the pace on his fingers again causing Nikki to finally just listen to his words. 

Her eyes rolled back as her body shook climaxing under Spencer's mercy. Nikki's legs tightened around him along with every muscle inside her clamping down on his member causing him to get closer and closer by the second. Spencer dropped her legs off his shoulder pulling out of her just before he came on her stomach. 

Nikki lay there on the bed taking a few deep breaths as she sent a smile to Spencer. "Sorry, that was, a closer call than I thought. I wasn't expecting you to clamp down like that to be honest, sorry for..." he said referring to him cuming on her. "Considering I think I peed on you, I guess we're even," Nikki replied causing Spencer to chuckle. 

"Princess that wasn't pee, you squirted and a couple of times might I add," he replied with a devious smirk. Nikki sent him a confused and surprised look, "I um, I didn't know I could do that so, um what do you say about taking a shower and maybe make some coffee and when I get back from taking my brothers to school we can make a trip to a drug store to pick up Plan B and a box of condoms and continue this?" Nikki asked him. 

"When you get back? darling I'm gonna help you if that's alright with you," Spencer said. Nikki paused for a moment. "If you don't mind complete chaos sure," she replied as she stood up and walked over to the washroom to take a shower. Spencer followed along with her and the two showered the sweat and other bodily fluids off them. He even massaged the shampoo into her hair and her conditioner. "Hey, Spence?" Nikki said turning towards him after she washed the shampoo and condition out of her hair. "Yes, princess?" he replied as he placed a kiss on her lips softly. 

"Um not that I wanna rush anything, or put labels on things but. what is this, going on with us?" Nikki asked him nervously struggling to keep eye contact with him. "What do you want this to be darlin?" he replied. "Well, I'm not really a friends with benefits kinda person, and I mean I wouldn't be opposed to being able to say your my boyfriend..." Nikki said looking at the wall nervously. Spencer took her chin lifting it slightly so her gaze met his, "I'm honored by the rare title, and I'm more lucky to be able to call you my girlfriend, my queen in the streets, and my sub in the sheets," Spencer said with a deviant smirk causing Nikki to giggle and smile at him before pressing her lips to his. 

Nikki and Spencer got out of the shower and dried off before they got dressed, making their way into the house. The minute they walked in the door they heard the arguing, Annabell was chasing Max around the living room. "Luke give me back my bra you little perv!" Annabell yelled chasing after their brother. 

Nikki grabbed the bar from Max as he ran past stopping the 7 year old in his tracks, "Why don't you go show Spencer what you're gonna wear to school Max?" Nikki asked him. Max smiled taking Spencer's hand and basically dragged him up the stairs. "So you like Spiderman? that's really cool," Spencer said to Max as Nikki handed Annabelle her bra. "Why is he here? Don't you two work together?" Annabelle asked Nikki as she made her way to the kitchen where Lee Henry and their dad were. 

"Mhmm," Nikki replied to her sister as she went to pour herself a mug of coffee. "What time did you get home?" Lee Henry asked Nikki who paused. "Late, why?" Nikki replied raising her eyebrow. "Were you with him?" Annabelle asked referring to Spencer, "Why are you asking so many questions? shouldn't you be getting ready for school, both of you," Nikki replied to her brother and sister who rolled their eyes and left the room leaving her and her father. 

"So, anything you wanna share?" her dad asked, "After we drop the kids off at school I might have something I gotta tell you and Mom but It's nothing bad and it might cheer her up," Nikki replied with a smile. "Should I be Worried?" her dad asked causing her to laugh and shake her head no.