Chapter 27

*Note: More Smutty Sex Scenes

Spencer Reid's Room, The Hilton Hotel, West Loop Chicago Illinois 

Nikki stepped out of the bathroom with her hair and body wrapped in a towel finding Spencer laying on his bed speed reading a book in hand. "Hey, could I um borrow something to wear? I'd rather not put my dirty work clothes back on," she asked causing Spencer to look up from his book and sending her his sexy grin as his eyes scanned her frame quickly. 

"Lucky for you Princess, I always travel with an extra set of clothes," Spencer said as he stood up setting his book down before walking over to his bag and pulling out a baby blue collared button down and handing it to her. "Thanks," Nikki said softly with a smile as she slowly reached around him and picked up a neatly folded pair of boxers. "Are um these clean?" she asked as Spencer sent her a confused look but nodded. 

Nikki smiled leaning over and kissing his cheek before she walked back over to the bathroom and changed into Spencer's button down and boxers adding her work pants over top. Nikki looked at the time noticing it was almost 5 Am and she'd have to get home to wake her siblings for school. The brunette walked out of the bathroom finding Spencer laying on the bed in the same spot he was in before he got up. 

Nikki put her phone in her pocket and her dirty clothes in her small backpack purse and went to put her shoes on. "Going somewhere, Princess?" Spencer asked setting his book down as he walked over. "Yea, my brother's gotta be up for school in an hour and my dad's bar gets their alcohol shipment at 8 so if my dad needs the keys to the bar and I don't need him asking me a million questions about where I've been if he gets home before me," Nikki replied. 

"Why don't I drive you home? We can stop and get something for breakfast too," Spencer offered as he picked up the SUV keys and his satchel bag. "Spence you really don't have to do that especially after I kept you up all night and you didn't even get laid," Nikki replied. Spencer smirked, "Hmm, Princess making you moan and whimper my name, while you climax under my every touch was worth my while. And it told me a lot about you darling and gave me quite a few ideas," Spencer whispered the last part in her ear. 

Nikki bit the inside of her cheek trying my stop herself from getting too excited especially since she knew Spencer made it clear they wouldn't have actual intercourse until she'd started her Depo shot which wouldn't be for a couple of weeks at least. "Oh yea, what did it tell you about me?" Nikki asked with a smirk. 

Spencer raised an eyebrow at her fighting the urge to rip his shirt off her body. "That your a daddy's girl and kinda seem like a hedonistic," he replied with a smirk. Nikki couldn't help herself from making a comment, "You may be right about that first part Daddy, but if you gonna start name calling at least explain the degrading nickname," she replied. 

Spencer lightly laughed as he smiled at her. "First of all darling, it's Doctor, Professor, or Sir, not Daddy. Second thing princess I would never ever degrade you, outside of the bedroom or inside the bedroom, and lastly, don't start with your smartmouth in here or I will fuck it with you on your knees, you understand?" he demanded more than asked instantly turning Nikki on by how dominant he could be. 

A side she didn't expect from Spencer but then again he probably didn't expect her to be a bratty submissive either so. They were both full of surprises and Nikki was eager to see how dominant and Kinky Spencer really was. "is that a threat or a promise?" Nikki asked in an extra bratty tone as she smirked she how much she could challenge him. 

Spencer sent her a look and a sexy and deviant grin as he took a step forward and pointed to the floor in front of him "Get on your knees for me princess," he said causing Nikki to pause and smirk going to make a comment. "Ohh what's that? oh? you don't want to? aww, darling, I wasn't asking, I was demanding. Now do as I say and behave for me like a good girl," He demanded causing her to let out a shaky breath already feeling herself making the boxers she was wearing wet from how turned on she was. 

Damn this man and his effect on her already, Nikki did as she was told and got on her knees in front of Spencer. "Yes, Daddy," she said in a bratty tone, "You have quite the smart mouth, I think I might have to do something about that," Spencer said as she unbuckled his belt and tossed it on the bed as Nikki unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers revealing his already erect member that was bigger than Nikki expected not that she expected he'd be small. 

Nikki smirked up at Spencer before she slide his member in and out of her mouth going deeper each time, causing Spencer to let out a hot throaty groan as his eyes closed and head went back in pleasure. Nikki started picking up her pace before she started going painfully slow causing Spencer to groan and place his hand in her hair as she picked up her pace again feeling his long member harden and twitch in her mouth. "Nikki, I'm gonna," he managed to say before he came into her mouth. The brunette swollowed keeping eye contact with Spencer the entire time. 

He smiled at her taking her hands and helping her to her feet, "Good girl," he said with a smirk as he pulled his boxer back up and his pants buckling his belt again. Spencer pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Also a Hedonistic is a person who gets off on other people's pleasure darling," Spencer said explaining what he said earlier. "There's an actual term for it? I just kinda that I was... weird," Nikki replied. Spencer smiled, "There's nothing weird about it, I'm somewhat of a Hedonistic myself. I find it really attractive to watch you climax under my touch over and over. and I'm looking forward to all the different ways I'm gonna make you moan my name darling," he said with his sexy grin. 

"I wish you could show me but I gotta be home in 45 minutes, so." Nikki replied. Spencer smiled as they both walked out of his hotel room. "You know I could take your mind off things after we drop your brothers off at school," he offered. Nikki smirked at him as they stepped onto the elevator heading to the parking garage of the hotel. 

"Or we could go to an adult store and try to figure out each other's kinks," Nikki replied amused by the idea of Spencer in a sex store but more curious of what he'd in into or what they'd get. Her comment caused him to raise an eyebrow at her, "So you aren't as Vanilla, Catholic good girl as you seem?" Spencer commented as the elevator doors open letting them into the garage. "Ha, Spence the first thing you should know about the 'Catholic good girls is their kinky and freaky as fuck in the sheets. always' Nikki replied with a smirk as she climbed into the SUV. 

Spencer smirked at her, "As long as your okay with the fact that I'm gonna get you a few things, while we're there," he replied. Nikki smirked, "As long as you use them on me... today," Nikki commented earning a smile and a light laugh from him. "Someone's a little eager," he replied, "Spence I'd fuck you in the backseat of this SUV right now if you'd let me. And before you tell me 'I don't have protection, blah blah, I don't care. I'd take a plan B pill," Nikki said bluntly looking at Spencer as he drove towards her family's house. 

"I'm Not having intercourse with you in the back of an SUV Princess I have more class and respect for you than that," Spencer replied as he continued to drive. "Then fuck me in my bedroom, or do I have to be a bigger brat?" she asked him as she smirked with an idea. "I advise doing that at your own risk Darling, especially with the toys. I wanna get you later," Spencer said with that deviant smile he gave her before making her climax more than she had ever before. That was only oral sex not even actually fucking Spencer and the thought alone turned her on. 

"That sounds like motivation to be more bratty though, what if I were to," Nikki said as she left her eyes fixed on Spencer as she leaned back on her seat and unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them. The sound alone caught his attention as he narrowed his eyes at her before turning back to the road and licking his lips. "Nikki," Spencer said in a warning tone watching as her hand slid down her pants and she started rubbing her clit. "Spence," she softly moaned back causing his jaw to clench and his grip on the wheel to tighten as he pulled onto her street and into her driveway. 

"You have exactly 2 minutes to put the keys on the counter in the kitchen and meet me in your room, understand me?" Spencer demanded in a stern sexy tone that made Nikki wet. "Yes sir," she said with a smile as she zipped and buttoned her pants before she ran into the house setting the keys on the counter before she made her way outside to her apartment where Spencer was waiting. Nikki locked the downstairs door and the door to her room not wanting any walking in on them and whatever was about to happen.