You're Mine. (Ch 17) 🍋

POV Shadow

I place him on the bed gently, and started taking his clothes off. His hands trace my body and he started to take my clothes off too. Completely naked, I gave him small kisses around his body, then love bites. His neck smelt like lavender, I started searching for the spot he is most sensitive, gasp, I heard from Sonic, found it. I smirked and bit the sweet spot. "Ahh~" I heard my lover moan with a shaky breath. I continued fiddling with his quills as my hands slowly traced around his body down to his thigh. I rubbed it gently. My fingers made its way to his V-line, I heard his breathing go faster and faster. My fingers moving up and down his cock, teasing him. "Ah-ha~" I heard him moan and gasped at the same time. His hip's glided up trying to feel more pleasure. I stuck my tongue out and started licking the tip very slowly. "Shah-hah-Shadow!~ p-please!" I smirked, who knew touching him this little could get him like that. "Impatient? We'll get their soon, my love, just wait." I kept on teasing until I couldn't take it anymore either. I put his whole length into my mouth, closing it tight and letting my tongue do the work. Sonic didn't expect such a sudden move, causing him to moan. "Agh~" I looked at him."you look so sexy, Sonic." I heard him giggle in a shaky breath. "I-I'm close..Sha-hah-Shadow!" My hands traveled to his cock, stroking it faster and faster. He let out a low moan and came in my mouth. "Hah..ah..ha.." I heard him pant. "Tired already, love? We're just starting?" I smiled purely. He sat up and got on his knees, I stood up and he grabbed my dick and put it in his mouth. Looks like he was playing the same game since he was gently touching it and teasing. I rested my left hand in his quills and tried not push him down, not wanting to hurt him. When he had my full length in his mouth a let out a growl, this felt amazing, I've never felt like this before. He bobbled his head and shut his mouth tightly, his tongue circling in the right places. His hand started stoking my cock, as well as my dick still in his mouth. Groan, gasp, I could never get enough of this. He looked so pretty, so submissive. Those emerald eyes not looking away from my crimson red ones. "Keep staring at me like that." I pushed his head deeper as I felt myself about to finish. After I came he swallowed it all, not leaving a single drip. I made him suck my fingers to prepare for the next step as I was toying with his sensitive parts. When he was done I aligned my fingers to his hole. "Hah.. Shadow! p-please!" I heard him pant, I teased him, circling my finger around his perfectly shaped hole. "Please Shadow I want you now!" I inserted one finger in, waiting for him to adjust. Then the next one, going in and out. "Ahh! Hugh~" Then I inserted a third finger a moving them in a faster pace. "P-please S-Shadow! I need you in me already!" I took my fingers out and aligned my dick to his hole. "You're ready Hedgehog?" I saw his desperate cock twitch, he nodded quickly. I slowly went in while each one of his moans were begging my body to go faster, but I didn't want to hurt him, I won't go fast, not yet. "AHh~ah~!" I placed his legs on my shoulders and started fastening the pace once he was adjusted. I found his sweet spot and he started moaning like crazy. "FUCK AhH~ THE-eh~RE! Ah~ S-Shadow! Faster p-please!" I would've teased if I wasn't desperate for his body as well, I like seeing him beg. I did as told and fastened my pace some more, each time I thrust earning a sweet moan as a reward. "I-I'm so c-close Shadow!" I'm not, my body is still going crazy for his. I want him, I need him. Lust, and moans filling up the room as I slowly reach my climax. He came once again, warm liquid was on my chest fur and some on his belly. I licked it off and looked at his green emerald eyes. "Y-You're mine, Sonic." I let out a groan. "Only mine." I let out a last groan before I came in him. We were both panting, catching our breaths. "You don't know how much I need you in my life. I love you Sonic." Sonic kissed my lips passionately and smiled. "I love you so much more, Shadow."

AUTHORS NOTE‼️‼️
I'm going to unalive myself. /joke