Morning (Ch 18)

Sonic POV

It was the next morning, I was in Shadows bed, and I immediately woke up thinking about yesterday. Ugh, I can't get enough of him, everything about him is perfect, he makes me feel amazing. I blushed at my thoughts and kissed his cheek and hugged his waist while I stuffed my face in his thick, soft chest fur. I felt his hand go up and down, rubbing my back. I groaned still feeling tired and half asleep, feeling slight pain in my lower back. His hands moved lower and lower until he reached my bottom and rubbed there too. I groaned some more. I heard him chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw Shadow staring right at me with his beautiful and intimidating crimson eyes. I then looked at the scenery behind him. Oh, right, we went to his house when we..you know. I blushed some more and dug my face deeper into his chest fur feeling warmer and warmer. "What are you thinking, Sonic? Are you having dirty thoughts again?" I heard his voice deeper than ever, I shot my eyes open and hugged him tighter. "I'll take that as a yes." I started to get up and the pain in my back came again. "Ah shit." I said, groaning. I sat back down slowly, trying to lower the pain. "Ugh, how are we going to get to the dorm if it hurts every time I try to walk." I facepalmed myself. He grabbed my waist and chaos controlled both of us to the dorm and he laid me down gently in the bed. Then he laughed at me, "Ok, I'll go grab you something to eat." Shadow said still laughing in between words. As he left the room, I smiled, at least he's sympathetic about it. He came back a few minutes with Rouge and Knuckles. "Good morning, hun." I smiled, "Morning Rouge!" Knuckles then spoke, "Shadow just told us you can't walk, why?" I blushed and hid my face so they won't see. "I fucked him so hard last night, he is now limping." I immediately raised my head back up, "HEY!" They all laughed, "Hey blue, it's okay, y'all are dating plus, it's perfectly normal!" I rolled my eyes, "You trying to make it better is not making it any better!!" Knuckles, saying whatever comes to mind, just said the most embarrassing thing I ever heard him say. "Never imagined Sonic as the submissive type." My jaw opened, hit the damn floor, "well knuckles, yesterday he-" I shut Shadow up by throwing a pillow at him before he could say anything inappropriate. "They don't want to know the details." I threatened Shadow and smiled purely, gripping his chest fur, pulling him down to my height "Hey!"  I smiled, "That's how I'm feeling right now." I let go of his chest fur, as he kicked Rouge and Knuckles out. He closed the door and headed towards me. "Okay, uh, I don't know how to make the pain feel better but you could try adjusting to the pain so it would feel less every time you move, think that'll work?" He said with a slight chuckle at the end. I did as told feeling the pain go away slightly, but clearly still there, it would only come back if I stopped moving. Damn you Shadow! I decided to just sit down and watch a movie and Shadow sat next to me, his hands wrapped around my waist and then to my thigh, slowly near my crotch. My eyes widened, "Shadow! Can't you see in the state I'm in right now!" He looked at me with begging eyes, even I wanted to say yes to those eyes, but I couldn't, especially with all the pain I'm feeling right now! "I can't help it Sonic, everything you do is sexy, everything you do turns me on." I blushed, I felt myself heating up so much, I've never heard words like that come out of Shadow, and I enjoyed them. "When I feel better we'll do it again okay? I promise." Shadow smiled, "I completely understand." He kissed me and moved his hands up my chest and rubbed it slowly,then, we pulled away and we continued the movie.

Class was starting in Monday, which is next week, and I don't know who I'm gonna have as my classmates, I hope they're all nice or at least respectful. Shadow, in the other hand, looked like he didn't give a fuck, like always. That reminds me, the school sent us an email of our schedules. Either way we'll be handed it put on paper but still. I checked my email looking for my schedule. "Math,room 213, writing, room 212, reading, room 210, biology, room 190, and Economics, room 112." Shadow looked at me, "your schedule?" I nodded, "What's your schedule?" I asked him. He paused the movie and pulled out his phone, checking his email. "Math, reading, writing, computer science, and economics." I smiled, guess we have 2 classes together!" He smiled back at me. I wasn't sure if I was ready, I mean college, the pressure, the stress, everything will get to me one day, but for everyone, for Tails and Shadow, I'll pull myself together and make it.