2.bar

^ that is what ash looks like for all the new readers
||||
POV: Ash Takami-Todoroki

"Rumi i am going to my 'friends house' i'll be back later" i said as i left the house. "ok don't stay 'up' to late" is what i got back. after that i shut the door locked it and headed to the bar. i am happy that she lets me, a fourteen year old, drink at a bar. school got out the next day and my birthday was that next week. I was happy to say the least.

when i got there i saw Uncle Leo working the bar per-usual. when i saw him i jumped into the air and flew using my white colored wings that faded down to a crimson red color at the bottom. i flew over his head. he wouldn't know i was there because i hadn't come in a week or so. wrong. as soon as i was about to land on his head he threw a bottle of scotch up at me. "hey everyone she's back!!!" he yelled as i landed next to him holding the bottle. "thank you uncle i will be taking this home with me tonight." i said giving him a hug after putting the bottle down. "okay can you show your flames tonight when you sing 'the' song?" i got back as we let go of each other. "okay but you owe me fifty bucks if i get another scar" "deal." i make my way up to the stage and grab the microphone. "yoo uncle if i'm doing this i will need a water" i yell to uncle Leo. after i got my water i poured it in my hair to take out the black hair die and reveal my white hair with blond tips. i heard a gasp from a table in the corner and looked over. after meeting the eyes of a girl about my age i take out my light brown contacts to reveal my fierce light blue eyes. i look to uncle who nods and starts the soundtrack for my most popular song.

Do you want to meet all my monsters?

Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers

Meet them once and they'll forever haunt ya

There's no heroes or villains in this place

Just shadows that dance in my headspace

Leaving nothing but phantoms in their wake (their wake)

There's parts of me I cannot hide (cannot hide)

(she starts playing with her fire{it looks like dabi's})

I've tried and tried a million times (ooh)

La-da-da-di-da

La-da-da-di-da

La-da-da-di-da-da

Cross my heart and hope to die

Welcome to my darkside

Ooh, to my da-da-darkside

Take a step into the havoc

Look around, this ain't even the half of it

Walking the line between panic and losing my mind

Embracing the madness

My devils they whisper in my ear

Deafening me with all my fears

I'm living in a nightmare

There's parts of me I cannot hide