6. a letter

POV:Nedzu

it was Monday-X-XXXX a week before entrance exams and i got a letter in the mail. as i looked at it i found that there was no return address. i opened it to find the standard sheet and a hand-writen letter behind it. as i read the letter my eyes widened as it said:

Dear Nedzu,

My name is Ash Takami-Todoroki. i am writing to you to inform you of my family...well... situation. over the summer i found my dad Touya Todoroki other known as Dabi. i do want to be a hero and i will not spill any info on either side. i spent the summer with him and the L.O.V. he is my biological father along with Keigo Takami or Hawks. my step parents are Tomura Shiggaraki (through dad {dabi}) and pro hero Mirko (through father {hawks})  i DO NOT want father knowing  i have found dad for a ton of reasons. but the only other people outside you that know are mom, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, and Auntie Nem (Midnight).  and the only thing that dad said he will allow me to put in this is that, grandpa for all (AFO), is alive and tell endevour that i want to meat him? the following pictures are of which i drew. please give them to the respective heros. also for quirks AFO gave me brainwash, and i was born with advanced hell-flame and fierce wings.

                                                                                                                             -Ash Takami-Todoroki

i called a meeting of our top heros (not hawks or all might) and hero teacher staff. in around twenty minutes they were all here. "quiet quiet QUIET" i yelled to get their attention. "nedzu, sir, why have you called a meeting?" Vlad king asked me. "this" i said back as i projected a picture of the childs' letter. once everyone read the letter Endevour and Eraserhead started crying. Present Mic and Midnight quickly moved to comfort them. once they calmed down endevour spoke. "so my son is alive and i have a grandchild who is fourteen years younger then him."he said and i nodded. "yes she wants to meet you and listen everyone HAWKS CAN NOT KNOW!!!" i yelled and it sent a shiver down every-ones back. "she also told me to give you all these" i said and they looked confused until i got the paper from the folder in front of me and handed them to the correct heros, then i saw me and i smiled. "why can't hawks know" hound dog asked but before i could talk Mirko said something. "because my husbands a big baby who wouldn't want his kid meetng her dad who is a villain" she said blankly. "i would like to recommend her" Eraser-head said and everyone froze. "w-what you've never done that" i say almost spitting out my tea. and with that, me, Eraser, and Endevour wrote letters back to the girl but gave them to Mirko so she could just hand them to her when she got home. after the meeting ended i went to do some more 'tea-worthy' digging on the possible students for 1-A and 1-B.