13. father

i woke up Rumi was on her phone in my room. i wiped the tear stains best i could and made it known that i was awake. "Rumi your still in here?" i ask and she looks at me with a soft face. "when your father left for work a purple ghost thing made breakfast" she said and i popped up. "mamagiri you can show yourself" i said and then he warped into my room. "kurogiri meet Rumi my step-mom, mom meet kurogiri a nomu and also a gift from papa." i said and they bowed to each other. "now mom it's time for you to tast the best tasting breakfast on earth" i said and my eyes lit up. after we ate i turned to dismiss kurogiri but i had an idea. "father is going to be gone all day right? is it possible to bring Rumi to base to meet Milo?" i asked him and he nodded. we both quickly got dressed then mamagiri warped us to base. "dad papa himi i'm back but only for a short amount of time" i say and the three with Milo come rushing to me. we all have a big group hug then they notice Rumi. "Hello miss Rumi" Himi said and dad just looked at me. "i wanted to see Milo again and she wanted to meet Milo" i said and he was okay with that. "Azul come on lets watch a movie" Himi says. "okay Himi" i say as she guides me to the couch and puts me in her lap. as we watch the movie my parents talk more and Rumi got to hold Milo. after a few hours we had to leave. but wen we got home father was waiting for us. "i'm glad we took the alley" i thought. "i thought i said no leaving the house Ash" he said to me with a cold glare. "hunny calm down i just took her out to eat" Rumi says really saving my ass. "okay but not again" he says still glaring at me. i go to my room to draw, who is now my little sister.