11. mall

when i woke i found myself on top of himi's belly. once i got up i saw that i was the last one awake. "g'morning sleepy-head we are going shopping today" shoto said. "how? non of us brought money."  i asked back. "okay so number one dad is gone for work. number two it is my honer to tell you i am a pro a stealing dads black card" he said back i looked at him with aw. i look over to see that mamagiri is making breakfast. "mamagiri what are you doing here?" i say as i walk into the kitchen. "master put me under your ruling" he said back. "why did papa do that and are you sure that they won't burn base down trying to cook?" i say and he pauses. "here there is your food pass it to everyone i'm going to check on MY kitchen" he says just as he warps out. "BREAKFAST BITCHES!" i yell and it's like everyone was there the whole time because of how hungry they looked. after we ate i asked mamagiri to warp us to an alleyway next to the mall. so he did.

when we got to the mall we all took pictures of the cards code then split up into pairs. i was with Shoto. Himi was with Kat. Zuzu was with Hitoshi. "hey sho do you wanna go to the hello kitty store to help me find a gift for dad" i asked. "i- um- sure" he said visibly confused. (meme incoming). once we got to hot topic it was funny to see sho's reaction. "this isn't the hello kitty store?" he asks. "no, its hot topic" i said with a smirk. "whats the topic? devil worship?" he says and that makes me start weezing. "i said we getting something for dad right? he would never take something that was hello kitty." i say and he nods. after  we all got done shopping we went to meet up wen i saw papa looking frantic. i told sho to wait and i walked to papa. " papa are you okay?" i ask and he looks up. "no i need to get to base i am having a kid and i didn't even know i was prego" he says and i pull him up. "kurogiri warp everyone to base NOW" i hiss. i was going to be a big sister. once we got there it was like hell. "grandpa, me, dad, and mamagiri can stay the rest go watch T.V or something" i said. "DAD GET YOUR BURNT ASS DOWN HERE!!!" i yell and he comes tumbling down the last flight of stairs.

(i'm savage you have to wait till next time)