15. father meets a new side of me

as dad and father fought more and more pro heros came. not for dad, he wasn't using his quirk, they came for me. they needed to calm me down before i burnt japan to ashes. i only started to calm down when they brought Kat, Zuzu, Hito, Sho, and Himi. once my flames turned blue again i got soaked in water to put them out. as soon as the flames went out i got rapped in a hug by my girlfriend while the fight between all my parents was getting out of hand. it was dad, papa, Rumi V.S father. i cried into her shoulder then all of a sudden the entire family was transported to base. i ran up so quickly and got my baby sister. i hugged her close to my chest saying that papa and dad were going to be okay. i tried to fly but it so happens that i burned them all off. we were there at base for a week. by this time we had Auntie Nem, Fyumi, Inko, and Mitsuki over along with Uncle Leo, (todoroki family), Marsu, P, and A. and mamagiri wasn't going to let them leave me. even grandpa (Afo) showed himself. 

then the door opened. "DAD! PAPA!" i ran to them with Milo in my hands. "hey sweetie" papa said and i don't know why but he looked proud. "hun he got put in jail but they want you to do the questioning for him" dad says. "but what if black flame comes back out?" i asked scared. "well they are putting quirk stoppers on you" he told me. "okay....but what about you two?" i said. "community service for two months." papa said. "at least it's not jail" i thought. i got to bring one person of my choosing to calm me down, but it couldn't be dad or papa so i choose Himi. "the pros' said it was okay to warp you there and back but you'd have to be warped outside" papa said. i got Himi's hand and we walked through the portal. we sighed in and we got walked to his cell. when he saw me he charged but got held back by chains.

"i only have two questions" i said and he glared at me but nodded. "did you want me in the first place?" i asked and he shook his head. my heart broke. i honestly thought it was funny. it explains why he was so mean all the time. "okay bitch how did you find out that i knew him?" i asked this squeezing Himi's arm. "i had your phone, it went off, i checked it and it said it was from a  'jin (twice)' so i checked all the people in your phone then i saw your camera roll, and you had a picture of you and him holding blue flames. i asked Rumi if she knew and she said yes and this is how it started." he said and it was almost like i didn't have stoppers on because my flames turned on and started going red. "babe calm down he can't do anything" Himi said and i calmed down. "sorry , but don't you have stoppers on?" asked a gard. "yes be lucky i'm a hero in training" i said back and i could see him pale. "die in hell father" i said flipping him off leaving the questioning room and Himi followed. 

i had a good life after that knowing father wasn't ever coming back.......................................................................................................or so i thought...

------------------2 years later---------------------------

i was a third year at U.A with uncle A as my home-room teacher. "brats i got told to turn on the news so look" he said as he turned on the T.V. "braking news ex-pro hero hawks has left prison with only a note left behind. officers say the note was to japan. it said

dear japan,

i am ex-pro hero hawks my stupid brat of a kid got me in here. i plan on killing her and her stupid little sister before i take the life of myself. have fun hiding bitches! and if any of you get in my way... i'll kill you to.

                                                                                                   -hawks

so miss Ash Todoroki and little miss Milo Todoroki my advice to you is stay alive." the news lady said and i broke down in tears. uncle A, Sho, Hito, Kat, and Zuzu came rushing over to me and  gave me a hug. "shit not again" i thought.

the end of book one