𝟎𝟐𝟎. at least i'm not into married women

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter twenty

═══════════════

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"RORY – BABY?

can you hear me?" The desperate voice of her mother call out as the girl came too. Whining at the sudden pain she left in her side she looked to see the world on its side. Confused she opens her eyes more finally coming too – the car crashed – they hit a walker – and her and her mother were trapped inside a flipped car.

"Oh thank god." The girl heard her mother say. Rory turned her head to see her mother next to her – the woman's eye full of concern.

"Mom" Rory whined out – her breathing getting uneven as she began to panic. She was worried for herself but mostly her mother – and the baby that was within her mother.

"It's gonna be ok sweetheart just —" Before her mother could continue suddenly a walkers head came threw the cracked windshield of the car causing both the girls to jump in fear.

Rory cried out as the walkers hand came threw the glass trying to grab onto the girl. Her motherly instincts taking over Lori reached back grabbing hold a sharp object stabbing it threw the walkers eye. Rory gasped trying to compose herself as Lori grabbed hold of her arm. "Come on – we gotta – we gotta go." She said taking deep breaths. Rory nodded as the two Grimes climbed out Rory's door both making it onto their feet.

Rory frowned looking at their now destroyed car. Suddenly the sound of her mothers cry was heard as she turned to see a walked grab ahold of her mother. Rory was quick to jump in knocking the walker down . As the walker got up Rory kicked it in the face trying to keep it down as her mother ran over to the car grabbing what Rory saw to be a gun.

Lori rushed over pointing the gun at the walker pulling the trigger – killing it. Rory – sightly hyperventilating – turns to her mother.

"Are you ok?" Rory asks. Her mother nods quickly turning to fact her daughter placing both her hands on either side of Rory's face.

"Let me have a look at you." Lori says as she turns Rory's face. Rory had a few small cuts along her body and one on the right side of her head which caused some blood to drip down her face.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry – I should have never let you come with me – are you feeling ok – head hurts? Legs? Arms? How many fingers am I holding up." Lori said moving Rory's face side to side moving her hands from Rory's cheeks to chin to forehead then holding up four fingers. Rory sighed grabbing hold of her mother hand.