𝟎𝟏𝟒.cool battle scar

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter fourteen

═══════════════

𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

THE WORLD WAS MEANT TO

be dangerous. Well the old world was but this new word – was nothing but danger. Death was around every corner. Waking up every morning with the same question – will I survive today. Rory Grimes too had that same question. Accept right now her answer was different. She didn't know. All she remembers is a sharp pain – yelling then nothing.

Beginning to gain consciousness – opening her eye she is met with an unfamiliar room. Standing over her was an old man she had no idea who he was.

"Arie." She heard a voice say next to her. Too distorted the grimes girl attempts to sit up breathing as if a panic attack is on the horizon. Footsteps are heard as both her parents come into view both looking so relieved. Now looking she saw on a chair next to her that Carl sat looking at her with wide eyes full of happiness. Lori bend down placing a hand on her daughter face while Rick gently rubbed her leg.

"Where are we?" Was the first thing the girl asked.

"Hey, peach." Her father said smiling at the girl. "That's Hershel." He said motioning towards the old man in the room. "We're in his house. You had an accident." He said. An accident? Last thing Rory remembered was standing in the woods with her brother looking at a deer then nothing. Then it hit her. She had heard a gun shot before she passed out. And that gun shot led a bullet that went straight into her. Rory groaned.

"It hurts, a lot." She said her face starting to scrunch up in pain. Lori felt her heart break even more then it already had as she ran her fingers through Rory's hair.

"Oh baby, I know. I know." Lori said desperately trying to hold back tears. The sight of her daughter lying on that bed in pain only brought the mother extreme pain.

"I told mom about the deer." Her little brother spoke up. Rory turned to him smiling. "Yeah – you tell her how pretty it was?" Rory asked. Carl nodded excitedly smiling at his sister.

"Yeah I did." He said. She smiled her eyes gazing to her family as they all looked at her with soft relieved eyes. Rory eyes found themselves locked on her mother who was the closest. "He's right you should have seen it mom – it was so – ." The girl suddenly stoped speaking as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.