𝟎𝟐𝟖.goodnight my loves

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter twenty eight

═══════════════

𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

THIS WAS A PLACE

she wanted to call home. No needed to call home. Before the fall Rory would have laughed in your face if you told her she'd have to live in a prison but now – she couldn't be more grateful for it. It had four walls - beds - protection from walkers. It held all that she could ask for these days. It was also a secure place to allow her mother to give birth to have baby sibling. Rory Grimes now stood outside and watched as members of the group drove the cars inside the yard. Her father had decided to start preparing the prison for everyday life – to make it more habitual for the group. To start they'd be moving the cars to the prison to off load the rest of their belongings.

"Alright, let's get the other cars in. We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard." Her father called out standing beside her as Carol and a few others drove the cars into the yard parking them where her father had pointed out.

"Good. Our vehicles camped out there look like a giant "vacancy" sign!" Daryl called out only to be ignored by her father.

"After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn them." He said referring to the dead bodies of the walkers they'd previously killed the day before.

"It's gonna be a long day..." T-Dog as now Carol, Daryl, T-Dog, her father and herself all stood on a circle now.

"Tell me about it." Rory mumbled.

"Where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help." Carol asked wondering where the couple were.

"Up in the guard tower." Daryl said. Rory turned her attention up towards the guard tower sightly smirking knowing exactly what they were doing up there.

"Guard tower? They were just up there last night!" Her father said also lightly smirking knowing why they were up there. As the small group all look at the top of the guard tower Daryl calls out.

"Glenn! Maggie!" He calls out causing the door to open revealing a dishevelled Glenn without a shirt m buttoning his pants.

"Hey! What's up guys?" Glenn said making everyone down below let out light chuckles at the sight of the couple.