𝟎𝟐𝟓.lead me to a safe haven god

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter twenty five

═══════════════

𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

ADJUSTING THE

black tan top that hang just below the scar of her bullet wound – the now seventeen year old Aurora Grimes holds tight in her hands a small pistol of which she was passcode upon by her father months ago. Standing outside on the porch of an abandoned house behind her father, brother, T-Dog and Daryl Dixon she watches as her father kicks down the door as the group of five march themselves forward into the house.

Within the doorway where two walkers to which her father shots one and T-Dog stabbed the other. Walking carefully down the hallway Rory holding her weapon tight. Coming across what looked to be a hall cupboard the girl removed one hand from the weapon placing it on the door handle carefully turning it swing the door open.

There she was confronted with a walker coming straight at her. The girl didn't hesitate to put a bullet right into its skull rendering it dead. If you'd ask Rory a year ago if she'd have the stomach to put down a walker – she'd laugh in your face and tell you she'd never even have the stomach to pick a gun up.

But haven't been on the road for so long the girl was forced to toughen up and have to kill walkers to keep the ones she loved alive.

Stepping over the walked Rory made her way inside the small hall cupboard. Unfortunately not much was there in terms of supplies – mostly cleared out – however one item lying up against the cupboard wall did catch her eye.

It was a weapon – an aluminium bat with spikes attached to the sides. Curious the girl placed her gun back in its holster moving towards the weapon picking it up in her hand. The girl grinned sightly at the way the bag felt in her hand. It was light yet deadly. The girl waved it around sightly feeling as it cut through the air at a quick pace.

Rory took off out of the closet rushing down to see her brother in the kitchen. A walker was coming up to him as the girl took action quick moving forward whacking the bat across its face making it fall to the fall. She moved to stand over to walker as she brought the bat down making one of the spikes land right between its eyes.

Rory lifted the bat back out twirling it around in her hand grinning. "Where'd you find that?" Her brother asks. Her smirks.

"Hall closet – pretty cool ha?" She asked smirking making him nod admiring the weapon his sister held so naturally. "Wheres mom?" Rory asked. He shrugged as he moved around the kitchen searching for supplies. Rory sighed. Both her brother and father had been anything but kind to the Grimes woman since the farm.