𝟎𝟐𝟏.those blue feelings

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter twenty one

═══════════════

18 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

"I'M REALLY WORRIED about Beth." Everett said standing in the kitchen along with Lori and Rory. The Grimes mother was preparing food to take up to the youngest Greene as her condition didn't seem to be getting better. The only upside was that now Beth was responding to others and able to move from just the one spot.

"We all are sweetie." Lori said to the boy in a soothing voice. Rory leaned her hands against the bench shaking her head as her eyes remained on the timber counter top. "She'll be ok – we just have to be there for her." Rory said. Truth was Rory was just as worried as Ev looked. She may have not known the blonde all that well but Beth was a nice person and didn't deserve all that happen to her.

"Aight this is just about ready – you two comin?" Lori asked glancing between the two teenagers. Both immediately nodded there heads as the trio walked up the stairs towards Beth bedroom door.

"Knock knock. Guess who?" Everett said putting on a smile as he wondered into Beth room looking at the blonde smiling. Beth sat up as Lori placed the tray of food on the bedside table.

How about this-- You, uh-- You eat up all your food, we'll get you up and out of here and all go take a walk. What do you say?" Lori asked looking at the girl who's eye remained trained on her hands. Ev moved to seat down on the bed placing a hand on Beth's leg giving it a small rub.

"It'll do good to be outside." He said wearing a comforting smile. Rory stood next to her mother – her eyes locked on Beth's pale and fragile figure.

"You're pregnant." Was all Beth said as she looked up to meet the eyes of the Grimes woman.

"How could you do that?" She said as if Lori made some conscious decision to become pregnant.

"Uh, I don't really have a choice." The woman said letting a dry chuckle out feeling incredibly awkward about the question.

"You think it'll make a difference?" The girl asks. Rory looks to her mother who nods.

"Of course it will. You eat something." The woman said. Lori took a quick look at her daughter who nodded allowing the mother to leave the room. Ev and Rory remained still looking at Beth.