{ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℰ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃 }

Chaos !

Chaos !⁂

The plan, as expected, failed, and Jang-Soo and the others were caught. As result, we are now being punished by Lieutenant Lee. despite being punished with the others yet I was unable to disguise my joy as the idea had failed and Jang-Soo will no longer be going outside.

"Roll to the right!"

"Roll to the left!"

"Stand up!" Lieutenant Lee kept placing an order us, and we obeyed.

"Yes Sir!" We said as we struggled to stand up.

"From now on, you are not students." He spoke as he started to deliberately circle us. "I'll treat all of you as soldiers now.you can't act like a baby, and have no privilege as a student. You have to follow every order I give.." he once again stood right in front of us and continued "as soldiers".

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Damn! I'm too young to be this stressed!" The thought dawned to me as we were told to get down on the ground once more.

"Does anyone still want to go home?" He inquired, and we shared a side look with each others.

"Of course we do!" I muttered within myself, not daring to voice it out.

"Stand up!" He ordered us to stand up against, then finished speaking "from now on, anyone who tries to get out or escape, it will be considered desertion". Lieutenant Lee said while snatching a firearm and passing it to Won-Bin Ahjussi, who seemed equally confused as we did. "From this very minute, anyone who leaves without permission, will be considered a deserter, and may be shot under my order" Everyone trembled visibly as he spoke, and I couldn't stop the frigid shivers that ran up my spine at his seriousness.

-Time skip-

I observed the other girls' inability to sleep. I mean, After those heinous, horrible things lieutenant Lee told us, I doubt anyone would fall asleep peacefully.

 I mean, After those heinous, horrible things lieutenant Lee told us, I doubt anyone would fall asleep peacefully