{ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 }

Brave !

Brave !⁂

You gave me peace in a lifetime of war

"How did it go !"

"How's Mr Kim !"

We were all sitting on our beds, waiting for news regarding Won-Bin's Ajhussi health, and when we saw Yeon-Joo, we quickly asked her how he was.

"He is alright." She said, and we were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness." I whispered to myself.

"Yah! Guys," Jun-Hee called catching our attention. " what if they end up shooting us too." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Hey! Lower your voice, they might hear you." Soo-Yoon hissed at her referring to the two girls behind, who certainly did hear her.

" Soo-Yoon hissed at her referring to the two girls behind, who certainly did hear her

"Woah Jun-Hee, if I had a won for every smart thing you say. I'll be poor." I mumbled, looking at her with doe eyes.

"I'm just anxious, that's why."

"You really need to watch your tongue."

"But I understand her in a sense." Soon-Yi stated, which actually surprised me because she usually is the one who nags about anything. " it was like she took the words right out of my mouth."

"Lieutenant Lee wants to see us all." Yoo-Jeong then came and informed us, and we went without asking any questions.

When we arrived, we found the boys were already there. I looked about and noticed Jang-Soo, so I gazed at him, expecting to catch his gaze, but he didn't even look at me, so I merely pouted disappointingly and stood beside Su-Yeon.