Chapter 15 - "I'm Lonely"

"I'm lonely." Minho mocked at lunch.

"You have us," Newt replied.

"But y'all are a couple! I have no one." Minho defended. He rested his head on his hand.

"I don't have anyone either, Minho." Thomas reminded him.

"But you did! And all of you kissed a girl multiple times. I never did that in my life even though I'm handsome as shuck!" Minho dramatically said.
"Except for kissing myself in the mirror." He added. I let out a small chuckle.

"Then kiss me." Thomas joked. Minho gave him a nasty glance. "Or stay single."

"Or go back to Kristina," I added.

"I ain't going anywhere with that slinthead." Minho held his hands in the air.

"Stay with yourself," Newt suggested.

"No. I'm handsome enough to get a girl, and I will."

To be honest, I had been wondering why no girl had noticed Minho. Though Newt was the hottest of them all, of course, Minho wasn't ugly either.

"We'll see."

~

I had to work in the medical hut, which was pretty fun for me. Sadly there was no one I knew. Something caught my eye. It was a girl yelling at a man. She sighed and walked away, towards me.

"I can't believe them!" She told me. "They want me to treat someone's wound, but I can't do that! I'm not good at it." She sighed. "What's your name?"

Surprised I stared at the girl. She was... very outgoing. "Nora. What's yours?"

"Mivy." She quickly replied, putting a strand of her golden brown hair behind her ear. Her arms crossed over each other and she seemed a bit upset.

A boy stumbled over to us, mostly looking at the girl, Mivy. "I didn't catch your name." He grinned, almost drooling over Mivy.

"I didn't throw it." Mivy rolled her eyes and pushed the boy away. "Always trynna impress me." She sighed. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to work here today," I replied, still confused by everything was just happened.

"Are you good at this?" She asked but didn't even wait for me to respond. "Help me, please."

~

Eventually, I helped Mivy and immediately found out she was quite sassy, sarcastic, and confident of herself. A lot like Minho. And since he was searching for a girl, Mivy seemed like the best choice. Another couple for me to help a bit.

At dinner, I asked Mivy to sit with us. She agreed and told me she would be there in a few minutes. I already got my food and sat down across from Minho.

"I got Minho a girl," I whispered in Newt's ear. "She'll be here in a few minutes."

Newt chuckled and nodded. Soon Mivy appeared behind Minho.

"Alright, guys. This is Mivy." I motioned at the girl. Minho turned his head and stared at Mivy for maybe a little bit too long.

"Is there something on my face or do you always look like that?" Mivy snapped.

"You sure choose a sassy one," Newt whispered.

"I indeed always look that hot." Minho grinned. Mivy sighed and sat down. Everyone introduced themselves quickly.

"So where did y'all come from?" Mivy asked.

"WICKED. And you?" Minho replied, looking at Mivy.

"My whole family died except for me because I was immune, so the Right Arm found me somewhere in the mountains and took me with them," Mivy explained.

"Your whole family died and you remember?"

"I didn't have a great bond with them anyway, so it's not that big of a deal." Mivy shrugged it off.

"I don't remember my family." Minho acted tough. "Only these idiots."

"I'm the one that is surrounded by idiots here, not you, Minho," I replied.

"At least we're hot." Minho simply said.

~

Just like every night, Newt and I lay in our bed. This time Newt was in my arms, something I noticed he loved.

"Where's my jacket?" Newt whispered.

"Which one?" I blushed, knowing for sure what jacket he meant and where the jacket was. In my closet.

"The one I wore when we saw Gally again. The brown one. Where is it?"

"Why do you want to know?" I quietly asked, trying to spin around it. I wanted to keep the jacket.

"Because I want to wear it and it's my favorite." Newt paused. "It's your favorite too, isn't it?"

"I don't know which jacket you mean." I simply replied.

Newt chuckled. "You wore it two days ago."

"I certainly can't remember that." I lied.

"It's in your closet, isn't it?" Newt realized, looking me in the eyes.

"That's a very good question." I smiled. "Which I'm not going to answer."

A smile grew on Newt's face too as he moved even closer to me, if that was possible. "Are you ever going to give my clothes back?"

"No."

"But you have them since the Glade!" Newt whisper-yelled, though I could see his eyes were playful. He didn't really care about his clothes, so I guessed this didn't bother him either and that he just liked to play around.

"Exactly."

Newt chuckled lightly before moving his arm in front of my face. "Look." He whispered and motioned at a bracelet on his wrist. It was the one I made with shells.

"You still got it?" I wondered, surprised. The bracelet wasn't even that pretty.

"Of course I still got it! I'm not going to throw this away." Newt defended, putting his arm back down again.

"But it's not even that-."

"Whatever my love gives me, I keep." Newt interrupted. "And it's a beautiful bracelet."

I smiled at Newt's confidence. "Thanks. What job do you have tomorrow?"

"Blacksmith." Newt sighed. "For the first time, so I don't bloody know what to do. What about you?"

"Day off."

~

I woke up with pain in my stomach, making me in a bad mood immediately. I realized I was probably on my period, again. Best time of the month, yay...

I groaned and opened my eyes. Just as always, Newt shifted position. His head rested on my legs and the rest of his body was on his side of the bed.

"Newt," I wailed. "Wake up."

I found out it was not going to be the best day for me. The mood swings had already started. Tiredly I rubbed my eyes and climbed out of the bed, on my way to the toilet.

Once I came back for breakfast, Newt was up too.

"Morning," I muttered, slamming my plate down on the table.

Newt looked up. "Something wrong?"

"My period," I whispered. Newt quickly nodded and kept eating.

~

A/N:

After Redamancy I'm writing a Minho x Newt x Reader love triange! The information is already published. It's called 'Spy In Denial'.

Of course we have to give Minho a girl with the letter M, so that's why it's Mivy instead of Ivy Ivy_mazereaderrr 😂❤️