Chapter 13 (friends=family)

>Tara's POV<

I put on a blue fuzzy sweater and some leggings as Amber put back on her tube top with some jeans and a jean jacket instead.

She smirked at me. "Do you ever run out of fuzzy sweaters?" She asked jokingly.

"Do you ever run out of black clothes?" I said back.

She walked over to me, still smirking.

"What?" I said.

"Come here, smart ass." She replied, picking me up.

I weighed barely anything, so it was easy for her.

"You ready to go out?" She said, still holding me.

"We don't even have a grocery list."

"We'll improvise." She replied.

"Mhmm."

We got in Amber's car and she drove us to the nearest market. We went in, and I looked at her for ideas.

She noticed and said, "Just put the things in the cart that I say."

"Okey, just don't move too fast, my ankle."

"I know, bean." She said before throwing 2 bags of marshmallows in the cart.

I went looking through the chocolates to see what we should use.

"So, are we buying everything?" I questioned.

"We're buying the food, Liv and Chad are buying basic necessities and camp activities. Liv is providing the van, and Mindy, of course, is bringing entertainment." Amber said.

"Good, cuz. I hope they don't think we're rich." I responded, sassy.

Amber laughed and pushed the cart closer so I wouldn't have to walk far.

"Should we get hot dogs?" She asked.

"Sausages are better." I replied.

"That's what sh-"

"No." I interjected.

She giggled and grabbed the pack of sausages before putting them in the basket.

"Should we get a cooler?" I asked.

"Liv has a mini fridge."

"Yeah, but for cold drinks outside."

"Hmm, you're right. Let's get a small one." Amber said.

She went to get the cooler as I got a few sodas. She came back and placed the cooler in the cart.

"Omg!" I said.

"What??" She responded anxiously.

"All the beer is at your house." I said.

"Nope, I had Mindy pick it up for us."

"Thinking ahead." I winked.

She winked back.

We finished our shopping and loaded our stuff into the car.

"She give you a location of the spot or is she meeting us at the house?" I said, clicking my seatbelt.

"She gave me a location, I know what the original plan was, but it's probably smarter to have two cars in case of emergency." Amber said.

"Yeah." I replied.

We drove to the spot. It was nice. Perfect shady areas but also areas where you could be in the sun. The lake had beautiful water, and there were rivers and streams that looked fun to play in.