Chapter 30 (reveal)

[I'm also on instagram ➡️slasherfilmsfx⬅️ if you like scream edits<3]

>Amber's POV<

I knew I should've gone to the hospital, but all I could think about was Tara, Sam, and Chad and whether they were ok or not.

The building wasn't far, but I didn't wanna run for fear of the blood pumping and bleeding out faster. I walked as fast as I could, trying to wrap my waist again, and I took some ibuprofen in my purse, hoping that would help something.

I finally made it to the building and still had my knife. I knew what I was risking by going in here, but I didn't care. Besides, if they managed to kill Sam, Tara, and Chad, they'd come after me next, then the rest wherever Sidney is. I wanted to help them in whatever way I could.

I went in quietly. I walked up a stairway and through the cage door when all of a sudden I heard groaning and froze.

"Ughh." I familiar voice said then choked.

I rounded the corner carefully and gasped as I saw Chad laying on the ground cut up.

"Oh my God." I cried, leaning down.

"Dan-." He choked.

"What?" I whispered.

"Call Danny." He said in a weak voice and glanced over at his phone on the floor.

"You need help." I said panicked.

"Call Danny. Tell him Call 911. Sam and Tara are in trouble." He looked at the entrance to the room, and I followed his eyes. I could hear fainter noise from the other room.

I grabbed his phone and typed the password. It was his mom's middle name. He should really change it.

I dialed Danny and began helping chad with his wounds the best I could.

"Yo." Danny said through the phone.

"Call the police to the building we were at. Do you know the address?" I said.

"Yes, I'm dialing the police right now. What's going on, Amber?" He said in a distressed voice.

"The killers. They're here. Chad is hurt. I don't know what to do." I said through tears.

"I'm gonna hang up to talk to the police but I'm on the way as quick as possible." He said. "Be careful, girl."

I could hear him making hurried movements in the background before hanging up.

Chad was wincing but trying not to make noise as I helped him.

"This should hold off the bleeding a while." I said quietly.

"They need you." He said. "If you're scared to do it, do it for Tara." He choked.

I nodded and got up. I went down a dark hallway and peeked out to see if this was the best way in.

I heard a gun fire, and Tara shrieked.
I backed up as to my surprise Quinn began to walk up the stairs slowly.

"I've always wanted to stick something in you, Tara!" Ethan yelled.

"Fuck you!" She replied holding onto Sam.

I saw a gun on the ground and picked it up examining it carefully. One of the killers must have dropped it mid fight. It had one bullet left.

I quietly followed Quinn up the stairs.

"Let me go." Tara said to Sam.

Sam glanced at Quinn. I think she saw me but didn't wanna draw Quinns attention to me.