Chapter 23 (history repeats)

[The way I have scream 6 almost memorized is beyond me💀that's what happens when you watch it 10 fucking times💀 anyways, enjoy this chapter😄🌹]

>Tara's POV<

I made it home, I was still slightly drunk but not nearly as drunk as I was earlier.

I took a bit of my inhaler when I noticed Quinn.

"Hey, I'm sorry I snitched." She said.

"It's ok, she was gonna get it out of you somehow. She's all the way up my ass." I responded.

"I get it. My dad was the same with me when my brother died. He wouldn't leave me be. Even transferred to the NYPD when i came for college, so... stalker much." She said laughing.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"I'm gonna go... let you guys... uh, talk." Quinn said, backing out.

"She always that awkward?" Chad asked.

"Sometimes." I responded. "You don't have to stay here or anything, I think the fighting is over for the night."

He laughed and sat down next to me. "Well, it's been a fun AND rough night, I might just stick around for a while, Mindy and Anika are in the living room."

"Thank you for not letting me go up the stairs." I said.

"If that were Mindy or even Anika, I'd do the same thing. Besides, that's what brothers are for." He said.

I hugged him. "Do you think something is wrong or like I'm dealing with things weird."

"I think you're more upset about Amber right now than Woodsboro." He replied, still hugging me.

"How can you tell?" I looked up at him.

"Because we did a lot of our coping before we graduated, and we're still coping, but on top of that, you and Amber not speaking is very noticeable." He said.

"You think I should talk to her?" I said.

"I think you need to talk to Amber AND Sam. Because I don't like what's going on with you three right now." He said.

"You're probably right." I whispered.

"Go talk to her. Right now." He insisted.

"What if Amber's not ready -"

"It's been two weeks." Chad said.

"Yeah, ok, I'll go talk to her."

"Good. Love you, T." He said.

"Love you too."

I went down the hall and knocked on the door. "Come in." Amber said.

"You're supposed to ask who it is." I joked.

I could see a small smile peeking, but she was still trying to be mad. Very stubborn.

"Listen, I love you." I said.

That got her attention as she looked up at me.

"...and I really don't want some stupid fight to be the reason we break up. Cuz, loving you means more to me than trying to be right." I explained nervously, playing with my fingers.

She looked at me for a second, I thought she was gonna yell at me, but she didn't.

"Come here, love bug." She said softly.

I ran to her and sat on her lap, hugging her.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too, and I'm sorry."