Lev kurro kageyama and tskushima

With Kageyama pulling his hand and the four of them following Kuroo into some empty classroom, it was safe to say Tsukishima never expected this turn of events. Kuroo finally burst through some doors, revealing Tatami mats, a couch and cabinet storage in what looked to be the teacher's lounge office.

"Kuroo-san! Are you sure about this place?" Lev spoke up with a croak in his voice, "Coach Nekomata and the others might be close and we could get into serious trouble..."

Horror and arousal coursed through Tsukishima as he watched Kuroo's lips form his infamous cocky smirk that was too damn attractive for his own good.

"Relax Lev, the coaches all went drinking tonight. I bet they won't be here until the middle of the night and even then, their lodging is in the opposite direction," he lifted his fingers to brush a silver lock of hair behind the younger's ear. His smooth voice flowed like honey in a way that was almost suspicious. "Besides, we'll be careful enough that no one will know."

"Apart from all the teams here today," Kageyama grumbled, but still eyed the scene in front of him with curiosity.

"Don't sweat the details, just enjoy it," The captain of Nekoma purred and moved to Kageyama, placing his hands on his shoulders. Tsukishima, again, could only watch his teammate release a content sigh, relaxing into the shoulder massage. He felt a light touch at his arm and flinched in surprise, turning to see Lev with a bashful expression on his face.

"Well? How about you continue what you were doing earlier?" Kuroo asked with the most annoying arrogant smirk. The blonde narrowed his eyes at him challengingly then felt the touch on his arm grow, as fingers circled around his bicep and pulled.

Lev's other hand cupped his jaw and Tsukishima felt his face flush for like the hundredth time today. Damnit, he is supposed to be the cool and unbothered one here. Why is he having trouble keeping up with their provocations? Lev's stare was intense, flickering between his eyes with serious concentration, brows furrowed slightly. It was a little cute.

"Is this okay?" he asked softly. Tsukishima could only nod once in response, waiting until he felt hesitant candied lips back on his own again. The blonde did not think he would miss the warm and soft pressure, but mixed with the addicting sweet taste, he felt himself slipping for the second time today.

This kiss felt a little slower, like they had all the time in the world. Romantic even. Though had Tsukishima been in his right mind he would laugh at this fleeting thought, especially since they were in real danger of getting caught. Though most coherent thoughts evaporated when he felt Lev's hand move from his jaw to the back of his neck, fingers tangling in his short wavy locks. He lifted his own arms to grab onto Lev's shoulders, pulling him closer to stand flush against each other.

He missed the exact moment when he opened his mouth or when the taller's tongue brushed against his, he was drowning. Tsukishima was very focused on the new sensations the kiss was giving him, and tried to reciprocate as best as he could. The wet and kind of squelchy sounds, the bizarre suck on his tongue that left him feeling lightheaded, the graze of teeth on his bruised lips. So much yet not enough. Tsukishima wanted more and tried to get the thought across through his desperate pull at Lev's shoulders, then circling his arms around his neck to leave no space between them.

Two new kinds of pressure appeared at the sides of his neck, and the blonde had to pull away from the kiss in surprise as a gasp escaped his lips. He threw his head back and distantly registered wet heat that was definitely Kuroo and Kageyama mouthing at his neck at the same time. Too much. He whined at the suckling sensations, and the new additional wetness just under his chin, realising that Lev had joined the party of abusing his neck. He did not know what to feel and just grabbed at someone's shirt fabric in front of him to hold on for dear life.