Atsumu x ???

Atsumu's legs felt wobbly, every step he took towards Osamu felt like a hundred and he asked himself for the 10th time that night what the fuck he was doing.

It started as simple sleepover with some of his best friends, Aran, Kita and Suna gladly accepting the twins invite to spend a night at their home since their parents were out of town. They ate and joked around, used to the others' presence in their home. Nothing was different from the many times they did this until Suna smirked, taking a bottle of vodka ad some cans of beer out of his backpack. No one said anything, not wanting to know how exactly he got his hands on that wile still being underage and they all accepted the drinks that went passing around.

Words started slurring and heads got fuzzy, but no one was too drunk yet, just enough to feel giddy and ready to do anything. Atsumu wanting to spice things up a bit, proposed the other's to play some games and after a long debate that continued for fifteen minutes they ended up on truth or dare, a game that Atsumu himself was very excited to play, already thinking about all the dumb things he would make his friends do. And oh boy, how wrong he was to be that excited, if he just knew how the night would turn out.

It all started simple, just five teenage boys asking embarrassing truths and making the other's do stupid dare. Osamu ended up licking the floor and Kita spilling the first time he kissed a girl. If you asked Atsumu he wouldn't be able to tell when the game went from innocent to something more, but now the air was charged in the twin's room, Kita still in Aran's lap after being dared to make out with him for five minutes and Suna with only his underwear on, after having shown the other his cock.

And now, Atsumu didn't know if he should regret ever playing the game or not, feeling of embarrassment, shame and arousal swimming in his guts, his knees giving out above Osamu's lap, his brother's hands immediately resting on his hips to steady him. It was Suna who jokingly dared Atsumu to go and make out with Osamu. Atsumu was shocked at first and he choked on his spit the moment Osamu said yes completely unfazed, like he wouldn't have to do something so taboo with his twin. And how could Atsumu say no, risking looking as a coward before his friends, so he got up and walked to him.

He didn't dare look at the others or at Osamu's eyes, too scared to see the disgust in their faces, too coward to know what they were thinking. But Osamu wouldn't have that, he took Atsumu's chin in his hand and moved it up and the boy could do nothing more than to stare in his eyes. He saw many emotions in there and his breath itched the moment those pupils swallowed the grey around it and he licked his lips, noting the way that stare left his own to trace the movements. Atsumu unconsciously moved forward, their breaths mingling, hot and heavy with alcohol and lust and he whimpered. The moment he did a pair of lips touched his own, all hunger and need and Atsumu could do nothing more than gasp and moan, giving in to the strong presence of his brother, opening his mouth to let their tongue touch, sending electricity all over his body.

He moved his hands up, soft hair going between his fingers and tugging. The moan he got in the return was everything Atsumu needed to start moving, slowly grinding their hard cocks between them, feeling Osamu do the same, one of his hand descending to grab his clothes ass.

Atsumu was too immersed in the moment, forgetting all about their friends watching so the moment he heard a moan from his side his eyes snapped open and he sighed. He parted from the kiss, his eyes darting around the room to take the scen in, even though the kiss Osamu was trailing up and down his neck were distracting him, making his eyes flutter and hips moved quicker.

The sight that welcomed him made his heart skip a bit, and his cock twitched inside his pants. His three friends were all making out, hands wandering and clothes almost already off, all the while their eyes never strayed from the twins. The hunger in those eyes made him feel wanted, needed and Atsumu preened under the attention. He looked at Suna getting down on the floor, taking aran's cock out of the confinement of his pants and stroke it while the man in question ravaged Kita's already naked body with kisses and bites.

The moment Suna took that dick in his waiting mouth a cacophony of moans resounded in the room.

"I know they're hot but keep your attention on me baby"

Atsumu turned to look at his twin, who looked at him like he was a meal ready to be eaten and nodded. He breathed in, all the questions and worries leaving his body and he asked the only question left in his mind.

"Fuck me 'Samu. Will you please fuck me?"

Lips met again, the light growl from his twin going straight down to his cock and Atsumu let himself be used and fucked for the rest of the night, being passed around his brother and friends many many times, until he was a whimpering and cum covered mess on the floor, the other's all over him and each other, a mess of limbs and many bodily fluids. He doesn't know how many times he or the others came or how many times he blacked out from the pleasure, but he doesn't care.

With sleep creeping up on him he snuggles up o the body behind him, feeling an arm drape against his stomach to cage him in and a feeling of happiness and excitement washes over him, making a wobbly smile appear on his lips.

He just hopes this won't be a one time thing and that the other's will want to fuck him some more later.

And he won't tell them, but he hopes Osamu felt as good as he felt, because he doesn't think he will find anyone in his life to pleasure him as he did at the start of the night.

Maybe being twins and being one half of a whole made them the perfect duo even while fucking.

Atsumu sighed, letting his eyes fall close, the slight snores from his friends lulling him to sleep and the last thought before everything went black was to how much he would like to wake up with a dick inside him. And maybe that's exactly how he found himself the next morning, with Osamu's dick nestled deep inside him, who knows.