Toby x masky

Pet play, Daddy kink, t4t characters, BDSM, Toby is a puppy boy, they're in love.

///

Toby was emotionally worn out when he got home, grumbling to himself as he slammed the creaky cabin door shut behind him and kicked off his mud and blood caked sneakers.

Tim was sat on their worn down couch, watching some old stand up comedy with some definitely outdated jokes. The older male hummed in acknowledgment of Toby, swirling the bottle of beer around in his hand before placing it down on the glass coffee table.

Toby, still not happy, plopped down on the couch beside Tim. His partner finally got a good look at him. Tobys hazelnut hair was messy, stuck with clumps of sweat and blood. His hands trembled lightly as he reached for the pack of cigarettes on the cluttered coffee table. His clothes were torn in some places and absolutely drenched in dried, rust coloured liquid.

"Rough day ?"

"Mhm." Toby hummed in confirmation as he lit the stick between his chapped lips. He inhaled deeply, smoke escaping through the gap in his teeth and out through the gaping wound in his cheek.

Tim gave him a second to relax, watching as his boyfriends body language slowly softened as he took a few puffs of the cig. He then moved closer, placing a hand on his thigh.

"You look tired. How about i help you shower and get you into your favourite little collar ? " He smirked, leaning over to kiss a few fleeting kisses along Tobys cheek and jaw. He watched as something flickered behind the killer's jade eyes and his expression changed subtly.

After years of being together, Tim knew just how to trigger Tobys subspace. Just how to help him unwind.

Toby nodded meekly and Tim helped him up to his feet, guiding them to their small shared bathroom.

Tim set the water off, letting it heat up a little as he turned to help Toby. Peeling the blood soaked hoodie and shirt from his skin was oddly satisfying, watching untouched, pale skin be revealed as he pulled away the layers of blood and mud. Then, he helped him out of his jeans, fumbling with his awkward belt before finally revealing all of his lover.

The younger man stood awkwardly, exposed and a bit shy. He was skinnier than Tim, but had definitely put on weight recently. It suited him - little pink stretch marks along his stomach and thighs, odd scars raised and white. Them pink, neat scars beneath his chest from top surgery. Tim's eyes wandered down. Down to the line of brown hair trailing from his belly button to his unshaven but neat vagina, clit slightly enlarged from years of testosterone. Tobys bottom growth hadn't been nearly as impressive as Tim's.

"You're so gorgeous." Tim muttered, pulling the naked man towards him to hold him to his chest. Toby whined in the way Tim knew he would - easily flustered and unable to take compliments.

With a small chuckle, Tim undressed himself as Toby stepped up into the shower. Tim was older, with more scars and hair and fat. His chest and arms and crotch filled out with darker hair. He was around the same height as Toby, if not an inch or two shorter, but definitely stockier, body built to take a beating while Tobys was build to be agile.

Finally, he joined him in the shower, sighing at the pleasantly warm water. He shut his eyes briefly, letting the water run down his skin.

Toby didn't seem as pleased as he reached for the orange scented shower gel, desperate to get the stink of death and sweat off him.

The night drew on as Toby washed every inch of his body, and his hair. This was a regular occurrence after a rough day at work. Tim didn't speak much, simply helping to clean his boyfriend. Tobys body language finally began to ease, becoming less tense and annoyed as he came to the end of his shower.