Nya jay cole

Okay, spill, what's going on?" Cole's eyes widened when Jay sat up and spoke to him.

"What do you mean?"

"So you're expecting me to ignore the fact that you've been fidgeting? And how you're not looking at me right now?"

"You fidget all the time. What's wrong with me doing it?" Even now Cole still didn't meet Jay's eyes.

"You never fidget. Not even when you're nervous. Something's wrong and I want to know what."

Cole covered his bottom half with Jay's blankets. Unfortunately for him, the lack of movement made his obvious, mismatched eyes darting towards the source. Jay threw the covers off to reveal the tent in Cole's grey sweatpants. Cole covered his face with his hands to avoid Jay's look.

"Oh, baby..." Cole was uncharacteristically shy when it came to admitting when he wanted some action. Jay just never knew it was this bad. "You don't have to be all shy." It was understandable though. The Master of Earth, the strongest, most tough member of the ninja being reduced to nothing but a whining puddle. Jay would be embarrassed, too.

Cole took his hands away and huffed. "Can you please just get on with it?"

"With what?" Oh. That's how this was going down.

"You know what."

"I don't know if I do. But if you're going to keep talking to me like that, I don't think I want to help." Jay started to move off the bed but froze when Cole grabbed his hand.

"No! No, I'm sorry. Please, don't leave." Any other time, he would've laughed at Cole for sounding so desperate. Now, though? Now he got back onto the bed, trying to keep calm at the power he was handed.

"Fine. Now, what did you want me to do?" Just because Cole promised to behave didn't mean Jay had to.

Cole muttered something, too quiet for Jay to hear. He leaned in and focused while asking him to repeat what he had said.

"Touch me."

"Ohhh! Yeah, I can totally do that for you, baby!" Cole seemed to melt even more at the pet name. Jay pulled Cole's sweats down to his mid thighs. He then played with the waistband of the other's boxers.

"What're you doing?" Cole asked, somewhat sitting up to see if something had caused the halt in removal of clothing.

"Nothing, nothing." The Cheshire grin on Jay's face said the exact opposite. He yanked down Cole's boxers and Cole sighed in relief. Surely Jay would be nice to him, right?

Wrong. Instead of touching Cole's cock, Jay opted for rubbing the skin of the man's inner thighs. The tips of his fingers ghosted Cole's dick, his lips parted to speak when

"Seriously? Without me?" Both of their heads shot to the door. Standing there was Nya, hands on her hips.

"You can always join in, y'know." Jay smiled. "I'd never turn down both of you."

"I'm locking the door, then, since you two are for some reason incapable," she said, stepping in and locking the door behind her.

"I'm not the one who randomly popped a boner, actually." Two pairs of eyes turned to Cole, who was blushing furiously.

Nya turned her focus back to Jay as she got onto the bed. She patted the space in front of her and he crawled over. "I was just coming in to steal a hoodie, but this is cool, too," she said, taking Jay's face in her hands and bringing him closer. "Wanna give him a show?"