Bottom jay

As the sun began to set in Shintaro, the ninja were about to leave for the rooms they had been given as guests. Jay kept up with the others, admiring the beauty of the castle.

He heard the rustling of wings behind him. He turned around and looked at the two of the king's servants.

- Jay Walker, - one of them pronounced the ninja's first and last name. - Our Highness Vangelis invites you to his chambers.

Jay stopped, tilting his head up, because the two men in the golden armor hovered slightly above him. The other members of the ninja team stopped as well, looking at this picture.

- Yeah? - Jay asked, a little dazed. - What does he want from me?

- He kept it a secret even from us. - answered the other one. - But he said you had to get there right away.

- Oh, look at that, - Ninja heard Kai sneer, and Jay turned around again. - Jay so important, Ki-i-i-i-i-ing Wange-e-e-e-elis himself, - he said with a stretch. - invites him into his royal room!

- Stop mocking. - Asked the blue fire ninja. - I'll be back as soon as we're done doing... Something.

He followed the guards down the corridor, while everyone else continued on their way.

- Hey, Cole, what do you think. - Kai asked his friend walking beside him. - Why would Vangelis want Jay? If it's something important, why wouldn't he talk to Lloyd?

- I don't know, Kai. - Cole answered and shrugged. - I think as soon as Jay gets back, he'll tell us everything.

***

Meanwhile, Vangelis was in his room setting up his bed. A knock was heard at the door before it opened.

- We brought him in, Your Highness. - Said the guard, pointing to the young ninja.

- Well, here's a good. - Vangelis walked up to Jay and looked him over with a smirk. - Leave us alone and lock the door tightly.

The servants nodded and immediately complied. Jay and Vangelis were alone. The ninja stood and rested his eyes on his chest, which he could only reach because of his small stature.

- So what did you want from me? - Jay finally decided to ask. Vangelis smiled. - Something personal?

- Hahaha... Oh, yes, you're right. - King of Shintaro stepped away from Jay toward the bed. - You have to help me with one little problem.

- What kind of problem? Do I have to fight or something? Is someone threatening you? - Jay asked me a lot of questions, stepping a little closer.

He saw Vangelis doing something with his clothes. Is he... Undressing!? Yes, he was. Soon the snow-white tunic was on the bed, and before Jay's eyes appeared Vangelis's handsome torso with a small abs.

- W-what are you... - Jay was embarrassed. Vangelis began to approach him, and Jay backed up against the wall. Soon there was no room to retreat, and Jay had his back against the barrier.

The king, on the other hand, placed his hands next to his head, baring his teeth. God, that's so sweet, Jay even blushed slightly.

- Here's my request, - Vangelis began. - You will sleep with me tonight.

Jay's eyes went wide with amazement. Excuse me, what? Vangelis' hand stroked his cheek, and Vangelis himself smiled in anticipation.

- Ha-ah... - Jay exhaled, and then gently pulled his hand away from his face. - N-no. You may not know this, but I have a girlfriend, and I'm not interested in mans... - he fidgeted uncomfortably. - So, please, let me go...