Keigo x ???

Keigo had a habit. A teeny, tiny, little habit that in no way reflected anything he was exposed to during his childhood. The habit was so tiny that no one really knew it existed. Keigo himself sure didn't. He didn't think about it every time he let the villain with jet-black hair burn him, or when he was left naked tied up in a closet, or when he was left alone, fighting tears, fully naked, from a heated night with the number one hero.

Not once did he think about it. Not once. He didn't even know it excited. That's at least what he told himself as he entered the meeting spot where Dabi had requested him. He had flown the second he got the message. He wasn't needy, he didn't have a type when it came to men, and he didn't have a habit.

"Feather's looking nice today, doll." Dabi growled the second he walked through the door. He pounced on him like a wild animal, pinning him to the wall like a lepidopterist pinning down their latest butterfly.

And Keigo whined. Loud and needy, wanting to feel Dabi's heat all over his body. Keigo may be needy, but he didn't have a type when it came to men, and he didn't have a habit.

What followed was minutes of pure bliss. Dabi stripped him, marking every inch of his neck with his lips as he kept stroking the skin of his body with his hand. Keigo was very aware that his quirk was active from how warm his touch was.

Dabi spun him and fingered him roughly. Keigo screamed at every movement inside of him. It hurt, but he needed more. He wanted more. And he asked for more and he begged for more until Dabi gave in, slamming himself hard inside Keigo, moans and whines escaping his lips as he did.

Dabi continued to violate his neck, his hands gripping Keigo's waist hard as he kept slamming in and out with no warning. Keigo moaned with every thrust digging deeper inside him than he thought was possible. He came before Dabi was even close.

"Such a slut for me, aren't you, doll?" Dabi's voice was deep and husky. Keigo had done this enough times to know what to expect next. "You cum all over yourself and still want more."

Dabi's touch grew warmer on his waist until it burnt. Keigo cried out in pain and pleasure as he grew hard again. Tears pricked his eyes, but he thought it was from the overstimulation rather than the pain.

Dabi's thrusts weakened and grew faster and sloppier as he chased his own climax. Keigo really was a doll to him because he knew what was going to happen once he was done. He was going to be left alone, discarded for the next time Dabi needed to 'play' with him. And the next time, he would say no. He promised that.

But Keigo was needy so when Dabi came, he begged for him to finish him off again, but he only got a hard tug on his wing, ripping feathers from him. They fell to the ground as Dabi's high heel boots echoed fainter as he walked away.

Keigo fell to the floor with his feathers, grabbing his erection in his hand and tugging on it himself, thinking about Dabi's hair, his eyes, and his scars, and all the times he has fucked him like this, leaving him overstimulated but in need of so much more.

Keigo was needy, but he didn't have a type when it came to men and he didn't, under no circumstances, have a habit.

That's what he told himself as he went to bed, bandages covering the new burns on his waist. His neck was fully purple with hickeys that he knew he would have to hide with a turtleneck in the morning when he was supposed to do hero work with Endeavour. Hero work he was sure would end with another cock between his cheeks.

Keigo fell asleep, heavy and deep, dreading the next day, sure that it would be the time he said no. He was needy, but he wasn't that needy.

But the night had other plans for him as his eyes fluttered open. Or at least he thought they did. It was so dark that he wasn't sure.